Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I'm Hearing

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
HuskyClausFS asking whether people want Seven Win Steve back ... looks like it drew in the comments from some of the "heavy" hitters ...

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Some people did a good job of bringing it back ... great opportunity for a lot of egg on some faces after today
    And yes, I'm downvoting myself for not paying enough attention to WHEN HuskyClausFS made the original post ... Petersen would bench me for my lack of attention to details.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Tequilla said:

And yes, I'm downvoting myself for not paying enough attention to WHEN HuskyClausFS made the original post ... Petersen would bench me for my lack of attention to details.

Just don't throw a temper tantrum. You may be suspended indefinitely. No warning, just gone.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Downvoted for saying that you would downvote yourself but not actually downvoting yourself.

Tequilla said:

Downvoted for saying that you would downvote yourself but not actually downvoting yourself.
    It's not for a lack of effort ... apparently you can't up/down vote yourself even though they give you the option to do so.