Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which one of you

2»

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Would I have sent that message? No. Was lemon party the most effective way to communicate that message? No. Do I like to answer my own questions?

If a bit of lemon party is going to make someone dig in even further with Dawgman then I say good. Who the fuck do you think made them dig in to begin with?
  • Swaye said:

I am still wanting to see where Kim accused DJ of masterminding this lemon drop for the ages. And HI KIM! Now go fuck yourself you useless twat lip.

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/12469/pm-to-dj
  • Do people really want to act as if Kem and company don't openly trash other sites, their info, sources, and everything else inbetween? In my many years over there I've seen it over and over. The fact that someone is crying spilled milk over this shit is downright comical. I don't think it's the best way to promote this site as a good alternative to doogman, but i've seen many times where the dm staff will rip other sources and sites.

More and more regulars are leaving the paying channel of dm.c and competition will continue to rise with their continued effort to squash any individual thought. Well, that and their inside info is cut off.

The main reason people were at dm.c was for the message boards, not the bullshit articles and "inside" info. When the message boards continue to go into the crapper, people will realize why am I paying for links the seattle times sends me for free?

This
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    doogman said:

Swaye said:

I am still wanting to see where Kim accused DJ of masterminding this lemon drop for the ages. And HI KIM! Now go fuck yourself you useless twat lip.

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/12469/pm-to-dj
    Gracias.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

The lemon drop was the best part of the pm. Who cares if doogman posters come over here. Either way it will be interesting. I just like knowing PurpleDawgFan, JohnB, HuskyClaus, and 14A saw the citrus.

Why do you hate sunnyand85?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    edited September 2014
    Actually I purposely didn't send the PM to JohnB and HuskyClaus. But they got citrus PMs at other times.

To 14a's credit, he still gets private messages even though I've spammed his inbox at least 81 times
    doogman said:

Actually I purposely didn't send the PM to JohnB and HuskyClaus. But they got citrus PMs at other times.

To 14a's credit, he still gets private messages even though I've spammed his inbox at least 81 times

I think you managed to ferret out a guy who actually does like old gay men sucking each other off. It's the only explanation for his PM settings. That and the fact he still hangs out with the LPT.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    Swaye said:

doogman said:

I think you managed to ferret out a guy who actually does like old gay men sucking each other off. It's the only explanation for his PM settings. That and the fact he still hangs out with the LPT.
  • fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    Scout Security has been contacted. It's sad how low this site has fallen.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

Heckman TUFF?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,568 Founders Club
    doogman said:

Yalefag got citrus at some point, right?
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

doogman said:

Yalefag got citrus at some point, right?
    if he didn't, then this was a loss