Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Chavez makes a great point in comparing what is going on now and Romar
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    they softened their stance when the Faux accountant called and asked for an explanation for the accelerating drop in traffic and membership cancellations.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Tequilla said:

Don't get me started
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

My sources are telling me he is putting together a monster class, so the half decade of underachievement is cool.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,119 Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

My sources are telling me he is putting together a monster class, so the half decade of underachievement is cool.
    Romar is the only guy in America who can get Washington to the Dance.

So I am told.
    You guys have no idea how bad Thalo Green and Whitey Thompson set this basketball program back.

The way that all threads look is that dm.c staff are trying to hold onto a narrative where if CP rights the ship this year or any year that they can lay claim to full support. However, if he does fail they can be the first ticket holder on the CP for Space needle greeter bandwagon. It's apparent from many posts they are not in support of CP, and instead of owning a position that he is not interested in doing it sarks way. My 5 year old could understand the logic of how two coaches wouldn't do it the same way, but apparently those at doogman haven't quite figured out the cause and effect.

I'm fine with their staff taking a position(one i don't share), however the constant rhetoric about negativity which drove many on this board to this board is quite comical. I wasn't allowed to rip romar for being shitty and expecting a whole lot more, however they can question a coach who is currently 2-0 and has a much better record than romar in games that matter without recourse. Actually, they are driving the discussion on everything anti-CP.

Sad state of affairs, but more reason that many are leaving.

Excellent post.

The thing that blows me away is that those three dickheads don't see or refuse to see all the shit they've done or said that is stupid, wrong, or fucktarded.

Those cocksuckers know about this website and read it constantly.

At first, I'm sure Kim and the two fat fucks had big belly laughs while Lemoning because this site was just a dozen or so wayward former subscribers that couldn't stand them and it was easy to dismiss us.

Now, we've drawn away so many of their subscribers and we've grown so much - and they can see this - that's is pure fucktardery that they continue their ways.

Kim is still pissed his Sark kneepads are going unused.

Fatters is still a passive aggressive prick.

And Ektard is still dishing out 81% wrong info on recruiting.

You think they'd change their sources, worldview, or the lube they use when they fuck each other. But no, they still use the same shit and the same Sark photo to jerk off to. They are so beyond help that they will eventually tard themselves into irrelevancy.
    I like it when tard is used as a verb.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,960 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kim's kneepads are still getting used, it's just that now he has to close his eyes and suck Fetters' dick while pretending it's Sark. The worst abundance imaginable.
    Swaye said:

The way that all threads look is that dm.c staff are trying to hold onto a narrative where if CP rights the ship this year or any year that they can lay claim to full support. However, if he does fail they can be the first ticket holder on the CP for Space needle greeter bandwagon. It's apparent from many posts they are not in support of CP, and instead of owning a position that he is not interested in doing it sarks way. My 5 year old could understand the logic of how two coaches wouldn't do it the same way, but apparently those at doogman haven't quite figured out the cause and effect.

I'm fine with their staff taking a position(one i don't share), however the constant rhetoric about negativity which drove many on this board to this board is quite comical. I wasn't allowed to rip romar for being shitty and expecting a whole lot more, however they can question a coach who is currently 2-0 and has a much better record than romar in games that matter without recourse. Actually, they are driving the discussion on everything anti-CP.

Excellent post.

The thing that blows me away is that those three dickheads don't see or refuse to see all the shit they've done or said that is stupid, wrong, or fucktarded.

At first, I'm sure Kim and the two fat fucks had big belly laughs while Lemoning because this site was just a dozen or so wayward former subscribers that couldn't stand them and it was easy to dismiss us.

Now, we've drawn away so many of their subscribers and we've grown so much - and they can see this - that's is pure fucktardery that they continue their ways.

You think they'd change their sources, worldview, or the lube they use when they fuck each other. But no, they still use the same shit and the same Sark photo to jerk off to. They are so beyond help that they will eventually tard themselves into irrelevancy.
    If your going to go to grammer accreditations'; were going to have to start slamming grammetical errors in posts. That is DOOG central 101.

Your FIRED

Swaye said:

Excellent post.

If your going to go to grammer accreditations'; were going to have to start slamming grammetical errors in posts. That is DOOG central 101.

Your FIRED
    *you're

I think we are both fired. Since we have some time on our hands, wanna cyber?
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Excellent post.

Your FIRED
    *you're

I think we are both fired. Since we have some time on our hands, wanna cyber?
    If the only thing you caught about that post was the last "you're" we're really fucked. Try reading how i spelled grammar(on purpose)
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    don't forget what we learned this week though, Eklund is never actually wrong; it's his sources. #LearnTheDifference