Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Don't you atheists have better shit to do?

2»

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

I don't think some people understand what separation of church and state means. It has morphed into this belief that all references to religion has to be removed from the public sector. But it was actually created to outlaw an official state-sponsored church. So Arkansas State having a cross on the back of their helmet has nothing to do with separation of church and state and has more to do with sandy vaginas and kangaroo court rulings.

And the second amendment was about militias, not dumb fucks keeping automatic weapons under their pillow.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    edited September 2014

I don't think some people understand what separation of church and state means. It has morphed into this belief that all references to religion has to be removed from the public sector. But it was actually created to outlaw an official state-sponsored church. So Arkansas State having a cross on the back of their helmet has nothing to do with separation of church and state and has more to do with sandy vaginas and kangaroo court rulings.

And the second amendment was about militias, not dumb fucks keeping automatic weapons under their pillow.
    I'm against dumbfucks keeping automatic weapons under their pillow... but I'm for dumbfucks getting shot by 9 year old girls that they tried to give uzi lessons to.