Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you aren't cheating you aren't trying

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,230
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Pretty sure UO got permission from the NCAA first

si.com/college-basketball/2014/09/10/report-oregon-waited-expel-players

At least the doogs will have some more academic smack after #11 this year.

Our APR is higher now PUMP MY GAS DUCK!!!!11!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    No charges filed, and the UO president slandered the players during a press conference. What will be a small financial settlement could have been much worse had the players who had consensual sex with a female been expelled. Eugene PD even tried to entrap the players by recording a phone call from the slut to the players, and they repeatedly said that she not only wanted to have sex, but called up Artis and Joe Young the next day for more sexy time.

Those players should still be at UO. Apparently consensual sex is now a reason to be expelled from college. Thankfully those rules weren't in place when I was at UO.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,230
    Swaye's Wigwam

No charges filed, and the UO president slandered the players during a press conference. What will be a small financial settlement could have been much worse had the players who had consensual sex with a female been expelled. Eugene PD even tried to entrap the players by recording a phone call from the slut to the players, and they repeatedly said that she not only wanted to have sex, but called up Artis and Joe Young the next day for more sexy time.

Those players should still be at UO. Apparently consensual sex is now a reason to be expelled from college. Thankfully those rules weren't in place when I was at UO.

Cool story bro

NOGAF
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1

Cool story bro

NOGAF
    tl; dr