Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

From a UW booster

2»

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    You can say "fuck" here. You can also say "beat my bum-bum with your happy sausage" if that turns your crank.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974

Some mod on Seahawks.net told me not to use the acronym "stfu." They're fags. That's why I keep coming back to HH.

There's a reason that board has lost half it's posters over the past couple years.

Anymore I only go there to get the shitposting out of my system.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,485 Founders Club
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club

Some mod on Seahawks.net told me not to use the acronym "stfu." They're fags. That's why I keep coming back to HH.

There's a reason that board has lost half it's posters over the past couple years.

Anymore I only go there to get the shitposting out of my system.
    I've never been a regular. It's the only place I know of that isn't full of retarded 12s so I go there to vent once in a while.

The rules just say keep it at a PG 13 level.
  • BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658

The phrase "F bomb" is just lame. It reminds me of some shit a high school Young Life counselor would say. I had some lady @ another table tell me to "tone down on the F bombs" the other night @ trivia... we're in a fucking bar with no kids around, if you can't handle my language, go fuck yourself. This is a America, Godamnit. Don't tell me what I can and cannot say. I think the late, legendary Ol' Dirty Bastard summed this topic up best, when he stated:

"I just want all y'all to know,
    The reason why I curse is because my momma and my daddy,
    They grew up cursin'
    So please respect my style, please!"

Come on. Clean it up. Big time boosters and parents of recruits read these boards.
    Unironically this.

But who gives a flying fuck
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    I think that p ost mite b raycist, some peeps cant furd saladz.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,877 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2017

Moderate your threads. The comment about made by pretend Seal dude may be forwarded to the US Navy tomorrow morning. I'll sleep on it. Meanwhile, a little peer monitoring may save your program from embarrassing situations like this in the future. To fair minded Husky fans, have a good December, and a wonderful Christmas full of blessings.

Yeah. We really need to clean up our threads. Agreed.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Its fine to say Jen Cohen would be a poor hire and a bad AD. But you cant say the things that have been said here. You cant call players fags. you blame them for not wanting their players and coaches associated with it?
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Ya this place is a fucking shit hole. But poorly educated college grad thinks prohibiting people is the answer.... what a fucking moron. More proof that public education and college doesn't make smart people. Honestly if you had any conviction Gender Neutral Booster, you would come lead by example with your spectacularly authentic personality.

fuck.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Gwad said:

Ya this place is a fucking shit hole. But poorly educated college grad thinks prohibiting people is the answer.... what a fucking moron. More proof that public education and college doesn't make smart people. Honestly if you had any conviction Gender Neutral Booster, you would come lead by example with your spectacularly authentic personality.

fuck.

People forget that @MikeDamone went to Eastern.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    Any recruit reading the Assplosion thread would turn down money from Bama to cum hear...

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797

I wonder what kind of a reply this will illicit.

*elicit

Ignoramus.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,134
    TTJ said:

*elicit

Ignoramus.
    My guess is that it will elicit an illicit one.

Btw, anyone seen the creep since he got arrested?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,485 Founders Club
    TTJ said:

*elicit

Ignoramus.
    That's pretty harsh dude
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

FO,

used a still photo because you haven't figured out to embed a gif yet, huh?

I can't do it either for some fucking reason...us old farts suck.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Meek said:

FO,

used a still photo because you haven't figured out to embed a gif yet, huh?

I can't do it either for some fucking reason...us old farts suck.
    Let me help you:

• mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

"A few less “F bombs” on your new site would be nice, but the candor, and topics discussed, without “Dawgman-like” over-supervision is refreshing."

I type with my right little finger properly raised.