Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The awesome reality of the Pac-12

IT FUCKING SUCKS THIS YEAR!!!!

Here is the cool part though; everyone said it was supposed to be tough before the season starts!!!!

The fucking Cal Bears are the 3rd or 4th best team in the conference.

Mariota or not Oregon is winning the Pac-12 with its eyes closed and it's not because they are just that good
Peterman is already in the clubhouse with a two shot lead for "flop hire of the year"
Leach will be chasing Owen Twelve
Cal finishes second in the North
Stanford will only win about eight games this year
The Beavs will finish 3rd

Sark wins the south with ease, pool boy looks dumb, Pat HaydenFS loses the FS
UCLA is a shit heel, half brains live up to their name
ASU finishes 2nd, which will be their permanent location for years to come
Utah sucks
Colorado sucks
UA are the Beavs of the South

I think Oregon drops one somewhere, but they bring the conference trophy back to Eugene.

Comments

• Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited September 2014
    You're such a fucking QUOOK!

As far as your analysis, Utah doesn't suck, though. They beat Fresno about as bad as USC did.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    LIFPO. Helfrich did a good thing yesterday. Let's not start sucking each others dicks just yet
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

LIFPO. Helfrich did a good thing yesterday. Let's not start sucking each others dicks just yet

No need to let it play out. We all thought the Pac-12 was going to be murder's row. Slingblade doesn't even have to be a good coach this year. Showing up will be sufficient.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

No need to let it play out. We all thought the Pac-12 was going to be murder's row. Slingblade doesn't even have to be a good coach this year. Showing up will be sufficient.

Rich, cool and 2-0
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

Here is the cool part though; everyone said it was supposed to be tough before the season starts!!!!

Mariota or not Oregon is winning the Pac-12 with its eyes closed and it's not because they are just that good
    Peterman is already in the clubhouse with a two shot lead for "flop hire of the year"

Utah sucks
    Colorado sucks

I think Oregon drops one somewhere, but they bring the conference trophy back to Eugene.

I'm on record to tell you right now, UCLA is going to destroy us in a few weeks. That is one of the two losses I have marked down. We will then lose another one late in the year, because we always do.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Utah sucks
    Colorado sucks

I'm on record to tell you right now, UCLA is going to destroy us in a few weeks. That is one of the two losses I have marked down. We will then lose another one late in the year, because we always do.

UCLA couldn't destroy air. Their offensive line is fucking dreck. Our base defense will fuck us one day this year because it can't defend the run without selling out, but it won't be against the Bruins.

Also UCLA has a shit offensive coordinator. Mariota will clown fuck their defense. They just aren't a very good team this year. They've simply replaced ASU as the Pac's super high ranked, not very good spot.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Just showing up is never sufficient. Hope that enlightens you.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Mosster47 said:

Utah sucks
    Colorado sucks

Deluded fucking numbskull. Have you seen UCLA this year? I fully expect you to be cheerleading for them too so you can be right. Fag.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Just showing up is never sufficient. Hope that enlightens you.

Thanks guy with like 8 hours of football experience.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2014

Mosster47 said:

Utah sucks
    Colorado sucks

Deluded fucking numbskull. Have you seen UCLA this year? I fully expect you to be cheerleading for them too so you can be right. Fag.
    You know the script. However, I think you have amnesia regarding the game last year. It was tied at 14 until about 2:00 minutes left in the third quarter. Our offense was not moving the football. We are not going to be able to do that in the Rose Bowl. Let's also not forget Kendricks and Jack have a year together, and the defensive line is better than you think. This was the one game I was most worried about, then we just have to wait for the November shitter. We'll still win the Pac 12 North with 2 losses, because the Pac 12 is a shit show. HTH
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Utah sucks
    Colorado sucks

You know the script. However, I think you have amnesia regarding the game last year. It was tied at 14 until about 2:00 minutes left in the third quarter. Our offense was not moving the football. We are not going to be able to do that in the Rose Bowl. Let's also not forget Kendricks and Jack have a year together, and the defensive line is better than you think. This was the one game I was most worried about, then we just have to wait for the November shitter. We'll still win the Pac 12 North with 2 losses, because the Pac 12 is a shit show. HTH

I like how we want to act like Zumwalt is still a Bruin.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Utah sucks
    Colorado sucks

Your best post ever.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Utah sucks
    Colorado sucks

If Oregon plays with the heart it did on Saturday the shitshow in UCLA will be brought to a grinding halt. No Zumwalt. No dice.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Rich, cool and 2-0
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Utah sucks
    Colorado sucks

Mora is still going to coach his guys for late hits, though. Zumwalt's "go to sleep" BS against DAT after his helmet shot last year wasn't penalized either during the game, or by the league. If an AD should ever storm the refs, it should be to protect his players, not to argue an obvious sideline violation that Sark actually had to apologize for this morning on Cowturd's show.

• Options

Mosster47 said:

Utah sucks
    Colorado sucks

If Oregon plays with the heart it did on Saturday the shitshow in UCLA will be brought to a grinding halt. No Zumwalt. No dice.

Oregon didn't play with anymore effort in the second half than they did in the first. They just changed to a Cover 2 so the corners could help contain and free up an extra backer for the run and they brought 4 or 5 on passing downs instead of 3.

Offensively they started giving the ball to Freeman more when Tyner went out with a shoulder injury. You'll notice Tyner and Marshall weren't doing shit as ball carriers. Freeman was ripping off 6 yards a pop and break aways. The WR's getting free was going on all game long.

Don Pellum getting out of his own way and giving the ball to the best running back is what changed the game. The kids played hard start to finish.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Rich, cool and 2-0
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Utah sucks
    Colorado sucks

Mora is still going to coach his guys for late hits, though. Zumwalt's "go to sleep" BS against DAT after his helmet shot last year wasn't penalized either during the game, or by the league. If an AD should ever storm the refs, it should be to protect his players, not to argue an obvious sideline violation that Sark actually had to apologize for this morning on Cowturd's show.

Only voted down instead of WTF'd. One of your better efforts.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Rich, cool and 2-0
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Utah sucks
    Colorado sucks

Mora is a fucking faggot. Those dirty ass Bruin shitbags injured Mariota last year. I hope one of our guys runs into the Bruin sideline after a big play and clotheslines his ass.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Utah sucks
    Colorado sucks

Oregon didn't play with anymore effort in the second half than they did in the first. They just changed to a Cover 2 so the corners could help contain and free up an extra backer for the run and they brought 4 or 5 on passing downs instead of 3.

Offensively they started giving the ball to Freeman more when Tyner went out with a shoulder injury. You'll notice Tyner and Marshall weren't doing shit as ball carriers. Freeman was ripping off 6 yards a pop and break aways. The WR's getting free was going on all game long.

Don Pellum getting out of his own way and giving the ball to the best running back is what changed the game. The kids played hard start to finish.
    This one is going on eDuck.

Hint - Don Pellum doesn't coach the offense.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Utah sucks
    Colorado sucks

Freeman is totally bad ass. He'll surpass James as one of the best Oregon running backs ever, if not the best of all time.