Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Beavers making Hawaii look like a quality win

Options
2»

Comments

• oregonblitzkrieg
    oregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Options
    Beelzebub was at gameday waving one of the three or so cuog flags in the background.
  • creepycoug
    creepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    Options
    dflea said:

beelzebub said:

Beavs making husky win last week only a moral victory

People wouldn't know you're a complete goat if you weren't yelling it out all the time. My advice is to stfu and then people might not notice you're an ignant cunt.
    I awesomed this, which I rarely do, because nobody times their shit better than flea.

But if I may be so presumptuous as to offer up one suggestion to a maestro: "dumb fucking donkey" is > than "goat." Otherwise, you are spot on your fucking game as usual my freng.

Creep
  • TierbsHsotBoobs
    TierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Options

dflea said:

beelzebub said:

Beavs making husky win last week only a moral victory

People wouldn't know you're a complete goat if you weren't yelling it out all the time. My advice is to stfu and then people might not notice you're an ignant cunt.
    I awesomed this, which I rarely do, because nobody times their shit better than flea.

But if I may be so presumptuous as to offer up one suggestion to a maestro: "dumb fucking donkey" is > than "goat." Otherwise, you are spot on your fucking game as usual my freng.

Creep
    If you think donkey > goat, you need someone to shit on your chest for good luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHGLGhOYgGU