Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Over/Under Petersen Poll: Name your FIVE conference wins...

2»

Comments

• LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,674 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

LaZoris said:

Tequilla said:

Some idiots are on the wrong fucking board ...

@LaZoris ... if you're too FS to see what is going on and are going to over-react to preseason football, go find the Aurora Bridge, a gas can, some lighter fluid, some matches, light those matches, turn them towards your sack, light yourself on fire, and then jump to put out said fire.

Sick and tired today of watching people overreact to shit ...

Name me your FIVE then?
    Stanford
    Cal
    Arizona St
    Colorado
    UCLA
    Oregon St
    Washington St

We'll get 5 of that group for sure and nothing I've seen suggests that we won't get 6+ IMO ... everybody is flat out overreacting
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the DAWGS will get SIX out of the SEVEN as wins?

"nothing I've seen suggests that we won't get 6+ IMO"

Classic... More than Classic... That's GOLD!
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    @LaZoris‌

Like I said, you don't get it ...

Are there things that need to be improved? Absolutely. Will they be? Petersen's track record suggests yes.

I think it's fairly evident that Petersen doesn't give a shit per se about emptying out the playbook to make sure that the wins are big enough to satisfy the village idiots that view a team like Eastern as anything less than a 20+ point victory is a moral loss.

If Petersen was that worried about shit, he wouldn't have done what he did to Peters today ...

You clearly don't have a fucking clue what is going on right now and there are way too many idiots like yourself that are massive over-reacting to a Week #2 performance and thinking that what a team is on Sept 6 is what they will be in October/November.

DIAFF
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,486 Standard Supporter
    Lots of maybes. Only a couple for sure NOs.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    beelzebub said:

Colorado only definite one. true definition of a doog still seeing optimism after that drekfest

WSU is worse than Colorado.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    beelzebub said:

Colorado only definite one. true definition of a doog still seeing optimism after that drekfest

True definition of a Coog thinking you have a chance.

• beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361

beelzebub said:

Since game is in Pullman its def no gimmie for u guys, Colorado is your only definite win
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    beelzebub said:

beelzebub said:

Since game is in Pullman its def no gimmie for u guys, Colorado is your only definite win
    Since Wazzu is complete trash this year it is probably a gimmie. Chris Polk had a belly laugh over your bullshit emphasis on the location. You won in 2012 because of Seven.

hth
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    haie said:

beelzebub said:

beelzebub said:

Since Wazzu is complete trash this year it is probably a gimmie. Chris Polk had a belly laugh over your bullshit emphasis on the location. You won in 2012 because of Seven.

hth
    Wazzu will have quit on the Pirate by the AC. Total gimme.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,516 Founders Club
    edited September 2014
    LaZoris said:

Six is still doable.

Straight up coog talk.
    Look at the schedule asshole.

If nothing improves in the next 3 or 4 weeks, Illinois and Stanford beat us, then it will be time to expect a 5-8 or 6-7 season. It's still early

LaZoris said:

Six is still doable.

Straight up coog talk.
    Look at the schedule asshole.

If nothing improves in the next 3 or 4 weeks, Illinois and Stanford beat us, then it will be time to expect a 5-8 or 6-7 season. It's still early
    Illinois is fucking horrible.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Swaye said:

haie said:

beelzebub said:

beelzebub said:

hth
    Wazzu will have quit on been locked in a shed by the Pirate by the AC. Total gimme.
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    Don't know about gimmes for you guys unless your defense improves drastically. Regarding winning at Wazzu and Colorado, at least Colorado has a coach.
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    And why wouldnt husky team quit on Petersen by that point, u would think by now they know he sold them a bill of goods, no improvement from week 1 to week 2 other than flipping a qb
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    haie said:

beelzebub said:

And why wouldnt husky team quit on Petersen by that point, u would think by now they know he sold them a bill of goods, no improvement from week 1 to week 2 other than flipping a qb

Nice troll attempt, but even after Peters was benched it didn't phase him at all. He was constantly coaching up Baker and Jones every timeout he could. As long as you've won those type of guys over you're fine. Our coach isn't a narcissistic faggot like yours, he didn't spend his summer penning a shitty book while his team was left to rot. Fuck off.
    What he said.

How the fuck did Beezlecunt make it through last Friday?
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    Swaye said:

haie said:

beelzebub said:

Nice troll attempt, but even after Peters was benched it didn't phase him at all. He was constantly coaching up Baker and Jones every timeout he could. As long as you've won those type of guys over you're fine. Our coach isn't a narcissistic faggot like yours, he didn't spend his summer penning a shitty book while his team was left to rot. Fuck off.
    What he said.

I dont have any idea, but im starting to warm to him being here. I used to think my teenage daughter was the dumbest person in the world.

Beelzeknob continually proves otherwise.

What color is the helmet?
    BayDawg said:

Swaye said:

haie said:

beelzebub said:

What he said.

I dont have any idea, but im starting to warm to him being here. I used to think my teenage daughter was the dumbest person in the world.

Beelzeknob continually proves otherwise.

What color is the helmet?
    Pictures or you are the chopping block come Friday.