Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why Marty is Stalin and the eQuook Boreds Suck

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
There is a thread over there about a field across the street from the stadium with cheap food, good tailgating and a generally good time. It's called "Essig Field," named apparently after the UO stadium announcer guy.

Marty locks the thread.

Then, longtime poaster SFDuck asks "why was the Essig Field thread locked?"

*poof*

I can't imagine a more banal thread to lock up - and Doogman doesn't have a monopoly on treating its paying customers like shit, apparently.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The question is, why do you even frequent that shithole? Most of the threads are moderator approved, boring, quookish garbage, and half the posts are from idiots getting off topic and insulting each other. I wouldn't bother with that place if they paid me $10.95 a month to check in sporadically.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2014
    eDuck; Come for the football talk, stay for the racist white trash diatribes and Vitamin D infomercials
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Huck the Fuskies!!
  • Options
    Once upon a time, eDuck didn't totally suck. I put them on auto-pay around 2001 or so. It was good for information about the program for a guy that doesn't live in Oregon anymore, and Steve's a good guy. Also too, TBS. Finally, I still find laxduck and Gordo amusing and they don't poast here, as far as I know.

Now... well, my subscription expires in November.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

eDuck; Come for the football talk, stay for the racist white trash diatribes and Vitamin D infomercials

MagicBo is the best poster on the Scout boards. Infinite entertainment; from Vitamin D to Dog parks to Softball all in one post.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Once upon a time, eDuck didn't totally suck. I put them on auto-pay around 2001 or so. It was good for information about the program for a guy that doesn't live in Oregon anymore, and Steve's a good guy. Also too, TBS. Finally, I still find laxduck and Gordo amusing and they don't poast here, as far as I know.

Since 2001. That would be about 164 months. At $10.95 per month, that works out to $1,795.80. And no freedom of speech. Think about that for a moment.
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1

AZDuck said:

Since 2001. That would be about 164 months. At $10.95 per month, that works out to $1,795.80. And no freedom of speech. Think about that for a moment.
    I still laugh that AZDuck and Mosster pay for eDuck, yet spend time on a Husky site whining about it.

• Options
    OBK - $1,795.80 over 14 years is a negligible part of my income over that time. And unlike some boreds, Steve Summers earned a lot of goodwill from me (he's a good guy).

I still laugh that PDXDuckFan poasts on eDuck 50 times a day and still comes here for abuse even though the chowderheads on Open Season own him more often than not
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

There is a thread over there about a field across the street from the stadium with cheap food, good tailgating and a generally good time. It's called "Essig Field," named apparently after the UO stadium announcer guy.

Marty locks the thread.

Then, longtime poaster and known Nazi sympathizer SFDuck asks "why was the Essig Field thread locked?"

*poof*

I can't imagine a more banal thread to lock up - and Doogman doesn't have a monopoly on treating its paying customers like shit, apparently.

Callback
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited September 2014
    AZDuck said:

OBK - $1,795.80 over 14 years is a negligible part of my income over that time. And unlike some boreds, Steve Summers earned a lot of goodwill from me (he's a good guy).

Hey, it's your money to piss away, and then whine about that place here. Seems dumb to me.
    AZDuck said:

I still laugh that PDXDuckFan poasts on eDuck 50 times a day and still comes here for abuse even though the chowderheads on Open Season own him more often than not

I like your moobs, you BBM. How did they get so jiggly?

• Options
    what's really funny is that I'm making fun of you for something stupid you said... and you're making fun of me for a random photo you found in a Google image search. You really are an Aspergery motherfucker.