Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ok, Ill admit it. PM to everyone but Sven

HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited September 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Ill admit it, I really cant tell if Sven and his 15 other handles are here trolling, calling everyone a doog, for having standards to flush out who the REAL doogs are in some genius doog trolling to show us that the excuse making doogs that blindly support anything any coach does are here or that he is actually defending that bullshit game that was played last weekend by pretending that it didnt matter or there is nothing to be concerned about because it was against a shitty opponent.

I mean he is using the exact same lines that Kim used when defending Sark after the EWU game... did the Syphilis finally rot down his brain to an IQ nearer to AlzheimersAndys? (I assume that's what the other "A" stands for?)

I really cant tell

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I have one question for Sven ...

If it had been Sark would he be preaching that line.

I bet no.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    topdawgnc said:

I bet no.

I'm not defending the shit football.

I'm saying the shit football didn't matter because it was a fucking scrimmage.

Some of you need to learn the difference.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648

topdawgnc said:

I bet no.

Evidently the Syphilis has not rotted his brain. I don't read Kim or anything on Dawgshit.com. But, if I understand this correctly, Sven asserts the shit Saturday didn't matter since it was a scrimmage, and Kim contends it matters since it was Coach Pete.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    topdawgnc said:

I bet no.

It's not Sark.
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

I bet no.

Evidently the Syphilis has not rotted his brain. I don't read Kim or anything on Dawgshit.com. But, if I understand this correctly, Sven asserts the shit Saturday didn't matter since it was a scrimmage, and Kim contends it matters since it was Coach Pete.
    This. I trust Pete enough to win (93-12 and all that), but I'll gladly fire his ass on the 50 yard line if he doesn't.
    This, the essence of Hardcore Husky football fan. One standard. Always. No exceptions.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

topdawgnc said:

I bet no.

This. I trust Pete enough to win (93-12 and all that), but I'll gladly fire his ass on the 50 yard line if he doesn't.
    This, the essence of Hardcore Husky football fan. One standard. Always. No exceptions.
    Too bad we had a couple of storm troopers here who didn't want anyone to post that. It wasn't Sark. That's why it mattered.

Make sense?

DAWG sense
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

topdawgnc said:

I bet no.

It ALWAYS matters, but I agree with you in principle. We have 4 games to get ready for our first REAL test. Just win baby.

The one thing that bothered me was how we looked in the trenches, and how easily we could have lost had Norm Chow not been Norm Chow. Maybe that wasn't last year's Hawaii team, but what I saw might not bode for the rest of the season. I don't think anyone in the Pac has played anyone yet, so there is also that. We can't be sure that Stanford will provide a good litmus test right now, but they probably will. It will be interesting and shit.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also, fuck the hypotheticals. Just play the games. The games provide the fodder for message bored bullshit. I'll shut up now.
  • Options
    Perhaps I am overly optimistic (though I too would fire his ass on the 50 yard line if he doesn't meet or exceed expectations), but I want to see an end for any Husky fan to be a doog. Or, at least for it to be totally irrelevant and non-annoying. Winning will cure all.

It matters because we care. But, I won't meet in E-3 parking lot, this or any Saturday, for a group hug. Kumbaya.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

topdawgnc said:

I bet no.

"I'm saying the shit football didn't matter because it was a fucking scrimmage."

I dont see a qualifier in there for winning...

So you admit that the "scrimmage" (whatever the fuck that is?) did matter... but it also didnt...?

Not one fucking person on here has declared the season over or even said Pete isn't who we thought he was...

but it always was the doogs that have avoided facts, removed unfavorable data, or made up excuses to fit their arguement

ignoring a bad game or preformance and pretending it never happened is #1 in the doog playbook

Just wait till the real games start guys! Im hearing that they just didnt want to show to much of the play book! EWU Hawaii could play in a real conference!

Race is right, this shit matters because for once we have a coach who just might actually fix the shit we saw last week, the season has started, but for once in 10 years it isnt already over
    Well said
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    One down. Thirty four more to go over the next 5 years

abundance.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Agree jbird. Want to see how oline does this weekend. Cant run the ball with 8 mad polynesians pinning their ears back. We were getting push initially. We'll see this weekend against a very good team, and a qb who will keep the defense honest.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Some of the new guys around here are trying so hard to prove they aren't doogs.

I miss the offseason already.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Some of you just don't know when enough is enough. Some don't know when to stop. And some of the newer HH members are just trying too hard to fit in. It used to be that all the guys on HH had each others back. Not any more.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Some of you just don't know when enough is enough. Some don't know when to stop. And some of the newer HH members are just trying too hard to fit in. It used to be that all the guys on HH had each others back. Not any more.
    Am I my brother's keeper???