Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

List the college football teams whose forums you've been banned from

13»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,317
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Baphomet said:

Getting banned from Hardcore Husky would be the crown jewel. Takes a lot to earn that distinction.

It actually isn't that hard, you just have to know what they are sensitive about.

A buddy of mine was banned within 24 hours for calling out the quality of their dev skills.

He posted as "10010110"

Your "buddy" posting as 10010110 was using 5-6 different handles and was banned for another offense from one of the other handles. So I took out all his handles via an IP address ban. Nobody has ever been banned from this website for criticizing dev skills.
    That reminds me, Derek has given me my only warning. I think it had to do about commenting on cripples.
    It was from taunting PLSS for being paralyzed.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

In 21 months of existence, this website has banned four people I believe. Splooge might have been #5.

Two year anniversary is coming up. Can we have a massive carpet banning to celebrate? If so, start with Beezelfaggot.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

In 21 months of existence, this website has banned four people I believe. Splooge might have been #5.

Two year anniversary is coming up. Can we have a massive carpet banning to celebrate? If so, start with d2d.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Only on educk. A timeout. Then a permanent ban after I called the goon in charge "Stalin."
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2014

Baphomet said:

Getting banned from Hardcore Husky would be the crown jewel. Takes a lot to earn that distinction.

It actually isn't that hard, you just have to know what they are sensitive about.

A buddy of mine was banned within 24 hours for calling out the quality of their dev skills.

He posted as "10010110"

Your "buddy" posting as 10010110 was using 5-6 different handles and was banned for another offense from one of the other handles. So I took out all his handles via an IP address ban. Nobody has ever been banned from this website for criticizing dev skills.
    That reminds me, Derek has given me my only warning. I think it had to do about commenting on cripples.
    DJ (ILTCHDJTWILTD) has an obvious prejudice against Ducks and Beavers, for I was given a warning for posting a video of dogs playing fetch.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Two year anniversary is coming up. Can we have a massive carpet banning to celebrate? If so, start with Beezelfaggot and d2d abundance.