Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

great pic I stumbled across (not Lemon Party)

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,248 Founders Club

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,248 Founders Club
    the attitude of this pic says America
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,272 Founders Club
    Great pic Derek, though they could be Brits. Brits tend to be more polite than folks hailing from the colonies. "Suppositories for Hitler" would be more American.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club
    FDR trying to finish his daddy's war
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Great pic Derek, though they could be Brits. Brits tend to be more polite than folks hailing from the colonies. "Suppositories for Hitler" would be more American.

I dont think they have African Americans in Great Britain?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Houhusky said:

African Great Britainers.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,248 Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Why do you hate Lennox Lewis?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,349 Founders Club
    And recently (Iraq War) we had servicemen come under fire from the PC Brigade for delivering similar messages to Hussein on bombs. Shows how far we have fallen as a country. We actually give a shit about the feelings of the leaders we are trying to kill. FFS.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club
    I wasn't patriotic until Obama got elected. Those troops had to ride in the back of the bus when they came home

Houhusky said:

Why do you hate Lennox Lewis?
    This is why we should drop the "-American" phrase to describe a persons race. Whether or not a person is an American cannot be determined by their color. I have a friend who married a white lady from South Africa. I asked if his kids would be African American. It got a pretty big belly laugh in the media room.

I wasn't patriotic until Obama got elected. Those troops had to ride in the back of the bus when they came home

When Obama was elected it was the first time I was really proud to be an American. He is MY President.