Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ahem...

ACSlaterDawg would like your attention, please.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    RoadDoog is on the verge of running himself. I guess it's a good start to get on some other Doog masquerading as a nega on here.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Just in case anyone was wondering who the mods are ^^^^^^^
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I enjoy ACSlaterDoog's work. We need a few token Doogs embarrassing themselves here.
  • HarveyRoadHarveyRoad Member Posts: 121

I enjoy ACSlaterDoog's work. We need a few token Doogs embarrassing themselves here.

ACSlaterDoog has always been one of my favorite posters, too. I always enjoy his posts.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    To be fair Harv was just pointing out that AC just would like our attention is all.

You cock-eaters REALLY go too far. I read your posts to friends of mine in Portland and they think you are disgusting pigs and not very nice. ....I AGREE.

I told them you are huskie fans and that makes you assholes by association and, hence, can't help yourselves. The lot of you need to get your minds out of the gutter. I am sick and tired of making excuses for you. Fuck.

What kind of moron admits to having friends in Portland?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

You cock-eaters REALLY go too far. I read your posts to friends of mine in Portland and they think you are disgusting pigs and not very nice. ....I AGREE.

I told them you are huskie fans and that makes you assholes by association and, hence, can't help yourselves. The lot of you need to get your minds out of the gutter. I am sick and tired of making excuses for you. Fuck.

I AGREE.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Portland < Hillsboro < Greshem

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,358 Swaye's Wigwam
    Keep Vancouver Normal

Portland < Hillsboro < Greshem

And?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

It's a shame this one's fallen out of vogue.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,772 Founders Club