Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coogs are so fucking stupid

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
All I've been hearing all morning from co workers is how Halliday is on his way to All American from last nights performance. They dont realize that 500 yards isn't all that impressive when you get 60 fucking pass attempts... Touchdowns go up as well obviously.

They all still think Leach is great besides another basic fucking clock management disaster. Its obviously the defense that is the issue. The offense will carve up PAC 12 teams like it did to the shitty Rutgers team last night.

Man they really still think Leach is their savior.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter
    Nevada's going to run for a shitton on WSU.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    That was horrible loss. No other way to argue it. Leach has 9 wins going into year 3 if I am not mistaken.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited August 2014

Coogs logic on the farm

Poster 1: We will beat Nevada they were bad last year look at their wins.

Poster 2: look at Rutgers wins from last year

Poster 3: This was not Rutgers team from last year

LOLOLOLOL

Sounds a lot like Kim hyping up Illinois after we almost Sarked it against them.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Come on Guys, the coogs were right there to the end with a Big 10 Power, in the Clink!!!!!

Go coogs!!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Other gems from the farm

- Rutgers hiring Friedgen in the off season changed everything.

- if they dont fumble that punt return they are 1-0

- Offense is elite in the PAC 12. Defense can get better.

- if they didn't start so slow they would have coasted to a victory.

- they have a hangover from the New Mexico Bowel. Hard to win under those circum stances.

All of this after winning the off season natty. Can't make this shit up.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

All I've been hearing all morning from co workers is how Halliday is on his way to All American from last nights performance. They dont realize that 500 yards isn't all that impressive when you get 60 fucking pass attempts... Touchdowns go up as well obviously.

They all still think Leach is great besides another basic fucking clock management disaster. Its obviously the defense that is the issue. The offense will carve up PAC 12 teams like it did to the shitty Rutgers team last night.

The problem is, when they have a lead they don't have an offense that can run out the clock. Thinking of this makes miss Chip so much. The best drive in Chip's entire tenure at Oregon, was during the 2011 Natty run. Up 15-13 against Cal, we get the ball at about the 15 I believe with something like 9:30 left in the game. Chip proceeds to run the ball down Cal's fucking throat again and again, until the clock runs out deep in Cal's territory.

P.S. I have Cal ranked WAY too high.
    Too bad ya'll couldn't run from the goal line in the game that mattered.

#Stuffed
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799

Other gems from the farm

- they have a hangover from the New Mexico Bowel. Hard to win under those circum stances.

Did they share the offseason natty with SC? This is why we need computers man, the polls just don't get it done.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited August 2014

Other gems from the farm

Got to be joking about that one. There is no way somebody is that stupid. Lack of a running game is why they lost the New Mexico Bowl. You can blame turnovers, but with even an average running game in the second half, WSU wins the New Mexico Bowl going away. Teams like Oregon can get away with quick offensive drives, because they have so much depth on defense, but even then, it still bites them in the ass from time to time. With WSU's lack of depth on defense, it will bite them in the ass every time, regardless of the opponent. That's the perspective these morons miss.

When you lack overall talent, it's not the number of possessions that matter, it's the quality of possessions. Even if you don't score, a 4-5 minute drive is a huge plus for a defense like WSU.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Downvoted for not seeing that that was a tongue-in-cheek reference from Greenblood. CHRIST
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    I respect all of this, but I swear, sometimes it seems like we forget they're Cuogs. This is always what they do. They're are so fucking stupid because they're Cuogs.

Water is wet. Cuogs are overly confident, then blow it and make up excuses and day they're great and root for

The problem is, when they have a lead they don't have an offense that can run out the clock. Thinking of this makes miss Chip so much. The best drive in Chip's entire tenure at Oregon, was during the 2011 Natty run. Up 15-13 against Cal, we get the ball at about the 15 I believe with something like 9:30 left in the game. Chip proceeds to run the ball down Cal's fucking throat again and again, until the clock runs out deep in Cal's territory.

P.S. I have Cal ranked WAY too high.
    Too bad ya'll couldn't run from the goal line in the game that mattered.

#Stuffed
    In the BCS era, when you were undefeated, every game mattered. HTH

I know you're just trying to be cute, but the safety didn't decide the game. Let's also be honest here, Oregon was completely overmatched in that game. If Helfrich was coaching that game (If Helfrich was coaching, we wouldn't be in the game) we would have been run out by halftime.

A message to anyone who uses the word "natty":

I also originally downvoted for the same reason, but you never downvote Jack. It's a rule of mine.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,921 Swaye's Wigwam

Guys, just wait until next year when the Coogs start a walk on at QB. Did you know the walk on turned down a Florida State offer?

They won't have to mess with a walk on once Jacob Eason commits. He'll be the first true freshman to win the Heisman when he leads the Coogs to a national championship.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Downvoted for not seeing that that was a tongue-in-cheek reference from Greenblood. CHRIST

It was a general observation.

HTH.