Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Five Reasons Mike Damone is a jackass (from the SC bored)

Before it goes poof over there like a @monroecougdad meme:

He's definitely a jackass. I'll give you five reasons why:

1. He is the biggest troll on the board, enough said on that. He has 12 years under his belt and will do whatever he needs to do to piss us off.

2. Offensive posts, he averages a minimum of 332 per day across the net. CinqReasons, MrHand, #Ossai these alt handles have attitude and are always ready to rumble.

3. SvenThorsen: A new defense and a new attitude. Many posters from other boards have spoken about the difference between Damone and Sven.

4. Speed, speed, speed. 150 words per minute, and in and out of handles faster than you can say Robert Romanus. This is the fastest troll job USCFootball.com has ever had.

5. Time of possession. His secret weapon is he can dominate the time of possession battle. The more he gets us responding to him, the more time he takes us away from discussing what truly matters.

I think Damone gets banned easily, say March 4th, 2017?

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
  • AUBURNTROJANAUBURNTROJAN Member Posts: 192

Lol. They banned me for a month. It's funny because all I did was point out facts around sark. No name calling, profanity etc. I was met with personal attacks, name calling and profanity.

These people had some of the weakest responses ever. The best one was that I am just butthurt over the beatdown USC will deliver in 2015.

Do these people even try? Or do they just suck at this?

ANOTHER JACKASS POST!!!!!!!1

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

ANOTHER JACKASS POST!!!!!!!1

Old Dowg, is that you?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Lol. They banned me for a month. It's funny because all I did was point out facts around sark. No name calling, profanity etc. I was met with personal attacks, name calling and profanity.

These people had some of the weakest responses ever. The best one was that I am just butthurt over the beatdown USC will deliver in 2015.

Do these people even try? Or do they just suck at this?

You know my favorite..............LOL
  • QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    edited August 2014
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club