Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Road Dawg thinks I'm Harv

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Road Dawg's silence in this thread speaks volumes.

Harv sure called that one.

RoadDawg55 is the cuntiest of cunts. At least on this board. If Damone has his way, this place is will a GashFest before long. I welcome Aubs and S14aFS with open arms (and open legs, I know only fools have needs, but this one never begs)
    The over the top Doogs would be funny in here to see them fight without Kim's help. Like when Issydoog struggled so badly on Dawgbored that was hilarious to witness.

However, doogs like RoadDawg are like that doog on Dawgbored Purple J. Completely fucking useless.
    Watching PurpleJ over on dawgboard now is just sad. Hard to watch him fall so far.
    He was always the weak link in dawgboard though. Making him an admin doomed that site from the get go. Remember first two weeks he was king doog then suddenly just pulled a complete 180 and was super nega. He is always trying to hard to fit in.

Watching Snoop do his usual self destruct act on dawgboard was hilarious too. I'd love for him to come over here to see another Harv vs Snoop schooling.
  • Options
    HarveyRoadHarveyRoad Member Posts: 121
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary

RoadDawg55 is the cuntiest of cunts. At least on this board. If Damone has his way, this place is will a GashFest before long. I welcome Aubs and S14aFS with open arms (and open legs, I know only fools have needs, but this one never begs)
    The over the top Doogs would be funny in here to see them fight without Kim's help. Like when Issydoog struggled so badly on Dawgbored that was hilarious to witness.

However, doogs like RoadDawg are like that doog on Dawgbored Purple J. Completely fucking useless.
    Watching PurpleJ over on dawgboard now is just sad. Hard to watch him fall so far.
    He was always the weak link in dawgboard though. Making him an admin doomed that site from the get go. Remember first two weeks he was king doog then suddenly just pulled a complete 180 and was super nega. He is always trying to hard to fit in.

Watching Snoop do his usual self destruct act on dawgboard was hilarious too. I'd love for him to come over here to see another Harv vs Snoop schooling.
    PurpleJ is dawgboard's Mike Damone. Higher-ups and shit.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

In the entire history of humankind, the sentence "You're Boobs or Harv" has never before been uttered or written.

And never will again.

Keith Gilbertson respectfully disagrees.

And to clarify, the name came from Roommate Radio and the avatar was a clear homage to Harvey.
  • Options

In the entire history of humankind, the sentence "You're Boobs or Harv" has never before been uttered or written.

And never will again.

And to clarify, the name came from Roommate Radio and the avatar was a clear homage to Harvey.
    That settles it. With a sneaky "hth" provided taboot.
  • Options

And never will again.

That settles it. With a sneaky "hth" provided taboot.
    That HTH wasn't sneaky.

HTH
  • Options
    SquareLarPosseSquareLarPosse Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic
    Free pub for Pope Harv!
  • Options

Free pub for Pope Harv!

Oh, my...

There goes the neighborhood!

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

1 HeNeedsMoreTime gets my point
    2. I do have my way here.

Hth
  • Options
    ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    edited July 2013

You're Boobs or Harv. Shit is stupid, but have fun buddy.

Now would be a good time to stop.

Hope this helps.
    You should take your own advice.

Hope that helps.

• Options

Hope this helps.

Harv is actually funny and witty. Most of you don't get it. RoadDoog is neither. He is your standard Doog trying to masquerade as a Nega. His level of pressing is proving it.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

A couple weak links. CoogBJ (tl;dr water is wet version) and FaberCollegeGrad (Sark is Pool Boy!) are potential title contenders too.
  • Options

Hope this helps.

Hope that helps.

That's an outstanding retort, ACSlaterDawg! Although it will be difficult, I think you're onto something. Appreciate the input.
  • Options

A couple weak links. CoogBJ (tl;dr water is wet version) and FaberCollegeGrad (Sark is Pool Boy!) are potential title contenders too.
    Those two were really bad along with IMAFAGGOT and his million handles. Honda ran away after Sark went 7-6 probably crawled back to his comforts of Doogman.

Anyways Purple J was the mod though. Can't claim to be a neutral Husky forum when you appoint a Doog as a mod.

In fact I think RoadDoog is Purple J. Purple J at one time had his display pic be of what RoadDoog's current pic is. They have similar posting styles as well.
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaRyf62iLdI

So RoadDoog which one are you in this video?
  • Options

Wow, that crap is worse than Lemon Party.
  • Options

I'm sad they took down their other video starring Prune Fingers. Sad thing is not one of those Army of Douchebags ever attended UW.
  • Options

I'm sad they took down their other video starring Prune Fingers. Sad thing is not one of those Army of Douchebags ever attended UW.
    Neither did some of the higher-ups. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Watch some of those beer pong shots, they're just god awful. One guy double bounces it before it even gets to the cups. Another guy has a full rack and misses everything. I'm offended.
  • Options

Watch some of those beer pong shots, they're just god awful. One guy double bounces it before it even gets to the cups. Another guy has a full rack and misses everything. I'm offended.
    Yea easily the worst tail gate in all of college football. Fat fucking slops, not attractive women, terrible beer pong players, weirdo's who stick their tongues out, none of them seem to have taken a shower in at least a month, etc.
  • Options

Yea easily the worst tail gate in all of college football. Fat fucking slops, not attractive women, terrible beer pong players, weirdo's who stick their tongues out, none of them seem to have taken a shower in at least a month, etc.
    I find them very representative of the fanbase. The contemporary fanbase.