Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is what you call a collpasing narrative

Comments

• CocktoberSurpriseCocktoberSurprise Member Posts: 1

thats fucking incredible

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

What moron actually believes 1/6 was a threat to democracy? Walz lied a couple nights ago about police officers dying. One had a heart attack after the event and others committed suicide. Why did they commit suicide or were they Epsteined and if so why? The whole thing was orchestrated by the left and is used by the most mentally challenged among us?.

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,884 Standard Supporter

These quotes are priceless and so accurate. They are the conversation after the clip cuts off. The bit about Portland is right on the money:

"I am seeing so many attacks on democracy that eclipse Jan. 6th," Sondland replied, encouraging Melber to ask him what those are. Earlier in the same panel, he had voiced his concerns about a future scenario where "if the Democrats are able to impose their desired program over the next several years, there will be massive voting irregularities."

He later said, "Policy matters greatly, because policy translates into our way of life and the way our country operates." While he argued that Trump’s conduct around Jan. 6 was not an exemplary thing, there are bigger concerns facing the American electorate.

"I want to express is that I’ve now lived for four years under the Biden-Harris administration," Sondland said. "I live in a bucolic city of Portland, Oregon, which has been destroyed by those policies. Absolutely decimated. Businesses are suffering. My own business is suffering solely for political reasons, and it’s all fixable and they don’t want to fix it."