Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

4-8

2»

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,727 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 28

Yeah. I'm pretty neutral. Someone here said they'd rather the team look sound fundamentally but get beat worse.

Fuck that. Part of the reason so many here are so pissed is because the team is literally 2 plays from being undefeated. The potential is there.

Rutgers is a "sound fundamental" team that gave up 521 yards at home on defense in year 5 of Schiano coaching there, to sloppy Warshington.

Yeah they won and that's all that matters, but that is a stable program that didn't lost 20 of 22 starters and get 46 new players.

• WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,403 Swaye's Wigwam

With the cleaning up stuff I doubt having to fly six hours on a short week for a road game helped. I also don't want to pass the blame to the wefs but Villar needs to never fucking ref another UW game this year and I'm about to start spamming Chun with emails to stand up on that. I wouldn't be surprised if it's been decided that UW is sloppy or a chippy team or whatever and they're getting quick to toss flags.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,727 Swaye's Wigwam

You pointed it out. Someone ran from the Weeb sideline in the middle of a play to potentially end our starting TEs season.

A dumbass freshman whoops is up a few feet into the grass and UW has a 7+ point negative swing instantly.

That kind of year so far. UW is both un-clutch and getting fucked by the wefs

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,583 Swaye's Wigwam

UW is not getting fucked by the wefs. They're fucking retards that are addicted to committing penalties.

In this game, Rutgers got away with a PI (on a pass that wasn't particularly well placed anyway) and was gifted a facemask that was really borderline. On the other hand, they got away with two coin flip targeting calls.

It wasn't just that the kid ran onto the field to celebrate a live play, it's that he did it five feet in front of the line judge's eyeballs, got yelled at from the sideline to get his ass back, and jumped back off the field, making it pretty damned obvious he knew he was committing a penalty.