Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who's Taking Their Sweatpant Boners Over to Hawaii

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

You should try to die in a tsunami or a typhoon if you think the Hawaiian islands suck. You're really a miserable pathetic fucking grinch if you think Hawaii isn't the shit.

Hawaii is there 365 days per year. Choosing to go their in August is obkfs.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

You should try to die in a tsunami or a typhoon if you think the Hawaiian islands suck. You're really a miserable pathetic fucking grinch if you think Hawaii isn't the shit.

Hawaii is there 365 days per year. Choosing to go their in August is obkfs.
    Hawaii rocks any time of the year.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ever heard of Ko Olina or a B and B on the north shore? Fuck. Although, I do understand that as a toilet salesman you have certain budget constraints.

1. Not All of (the City and County of) Honolulu sucks
    2. Parts of Oahu suck (see number one - is Dabone THAT FUCKING DUMB?)
    3. U of H Administration sucks
    4. some U of H fans sometimes suck but no more than UW fans do.
    5. Aloha Stadium sucks (Mike got one of ten correct -he's a blind fucking squirrel). Congrats.
    6. Traveling over Labor Day sucks. Seriously? You're not much of a Dawg fan but we already knew that. Again, I understand his budgetary limitations.
    7. Crowds of Japanese tourists sucks. So keep your distance dumbass. They won't be at the fucking game.
    8. The weather on Oahu simply doesn't suck unless you weigh 400 lbs. (75 k). Its nice ALL YEAR ROUND.
    9. Mike didn't get this one wrong. He left it blank.
    10. Profit

• Options
    EwaDawg said:

Ever heard of Ko Olina or a B and B on the north shore? Fuck. Although, I do understand that as a toilet salesman you have certain budget constraints.

5. Aloha Stadium sucks (Mike got one of ten correct -he's a blind fucking squirrel). Congrats.
    6. Traveling over Labor Day sucks. Seriously? You're not much of a Dawg fan but we already knew that. Again, I understand his budgetary limitations.
    7. Crowds of Japanese tourists sucks. So keep your distance dumbass. They won't be at the fucking game.
    8. The weather on Oahu simply doesn't suck unless you weigh 400 lbs. (75 k). Its nice ALL YEAR ROUND.
    10. Profit

Regarding poont 8: Why leave nice weather for Hawaii? Go to Hawaii when the weather where you live is shitty because the weather in Hawaii is nice all year round.
  • Options
    Because the new era of UW football starts here. After ten years of dreck there is hope.

If that (#8) was dabone's poont he should have stuck with one reason.

• Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    edited August 2014
    It comes down to how much you like being in the water. The water is nice in Hawaii. Sure August is nice in Seattle, but the water is still 55 degrees.
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

Because the new era of UW football starts here. After ten years of dreck there is hope.

I know you're being defensive but the season starts on September 27th.

Even Sark would cakewalk to 4-0 with this fucking dreckfest of a schedule.
  • Options
    People that don't know sh!t about Hawaii should not post like they know something about it.

Maybe now, Mike knows the city and country of Honolulu are the same fucking thing.

And, the Petersen UW Era still starts Saturday. Regardless of your tired protestations otherwise.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

EwaDawg said:

I know you're being defensive but the season starts on September 27th.

Even Sark would cakewalk to 4-0 with this fucking dreckfest of a schedule.
    Sark would figure out how to win by a touchdown after being up 21 in the first half.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I've been to Hawaii many of times. It's awesome in December when the weather fucking sucks in seattle and I need a vacation.

When it's 75-80 degrees and sunny every day what's the fucking point of spending a shit ton of money and flying 7 hours to hawaii to watch a preseason scrimmage?
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Lots of haoles on this board talking beef bout Oahu - go say that up on the North Shore and see what happens to your face brudda

Seriously tho, nobody here has stayed in say Kailua/Lanikai? I get a sense the the reviews here are from tourists who limited themselves to Waikiki
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2014
    EwaDawg said:

10. Profit

Been all over Oahu, it sucks compared to the other islands.

Are you one of the Fucktards that refutes all 5 reasons. (75k)

Oh...number 8..the culture of Hawaii sucks.

Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Any other island>>Oahu if they had played this game in December when its special I'd be camped out on Kauai and fly over for the game to minimize my time on Oahu.

On the bright side the weathers great and its not Mexico.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I still own a house on Oahu (Hawaii Kai)... its fucking great compared to Seattle or Portland.

There, I said it.

Why not take a trip to the islands and see your new Peterman in action for the first time? Better excuse than most have for going - and August usually has nice surf on the south shore.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,984
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

I still own a house on Oahu (Hawaii Kai)... its fucking great compared to Seattle or Portland.

There, I said it.

Why not take a trip to the islands and see your new Peterman in action for the first time? Better excuse than most have for going - and August usually has nice surf on the south shore.

South shore surf report superiority guy.