Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Brock Huard layed the smack down

2»

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    jecornel said:

Brock, this morning said Lindquist is not accurate and not very good and Cyler will be immediately inserted the next week. Brock said he worked with Belotti for a year and that Belloti said that more games are lost in week one by being sloppy and turning the ball over.
    He said as long as Jeff doesn't turn the ball over they should take of business. I am not sure if Brock know how bad the Rainbows are?

Brock raved about how nice a guy Lindquist is and that he is from the Island. I guess being from the Island makes you extra special?

UW - 58
    UH - 6

So does this mean Brock is a racist, too? Is anyone not, in your book?

Christ, you sound like a demented version of College Doog
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    droggins said:

If Lindquist goes 15-20 for 200yds, no INTs, 3 TDs, no sacks, 5 rushes for 50yds, then I see him continuing to start. If he produces then he's playing. Same goes for all of the positions. Let's see how they react when the game is live.

Yep. Let it play out.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    droggins said:

If Lindquist goes 15-20 for 200yds, no INTs, 3 TDs, no sacks, 5 rushes for 50yds, then I see him continuing to start. If he produces then he's playing. Same goes for all of the positions. Let's see how they react when the game is live.

Flagged for calling Hawaii a game.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Jeff will play well or he won't. EWIWBI. Duh.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    CaptainPJ said:

jecornel said:

Brock, this morning said Lindquist is not accurate and not very good and Cyler will be immediately inserted the next week. Brock said he worked with Belotti for a year and that Belloti said that more games are lost in week one by being sloppy and turning the ball over.
    He said as long as Jeff doesn't turn the ball over they should take of business. I am not sure if Brock know how bad the Rainbows are?

Brock raved about how nice a guy Lindquist is and that he is from the Island. I guess being from the Island makes you extra special?

UW - 58
    UH - 6

I get that you aren't a fan of Jimmy, but at least make some fucking sense.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    droggins said:

yup
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805

MelloDawg said:

With all these accuracy issues, it sounds like Lindquist is another Jack Lockner. I'm not saying he IS Jack Lockner or even sounds like him. You need to learn the difference and not twist what I say.

I'd love to see what Petersen could have done with Jack H Lockner on his roster.

All this talk about who is starting at safety would be mute.
    Jack bulldozed over Pete's #22 broncos in '07 quite easily, say 24-10?

Top Performers
    Passing: J. Locker (WASH) - 193 YDS, 1 TD, 1 INT
    Rushing: J. Locker (WASH) - 16 CAR, 84 YDS, 1 TD
    Receiving: M. Reece (WASH) - 4 REC, 102 YDS, 1 TD

Should have gone with the double fullback formation the rest of the year.

Ty could have gotten us to the Rose Bowl and won his second national coach of the year award!

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I love finding out who the REAL Doogs on this site are.

One or two of them are always a surprise.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

How the fuck is Hawaii going to score 6 points?

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,588
    Speaking of Dere-leek Brown, he's turned out to be a darn shame. Actually had some talent but apparently his work ethic sucks and he doesn't take life seriously...definitely not an OKG so he'll get his 4 years (he's an RS-JR this year), hopefully get his diploma, and then free-up a scholarship.

From what I've gathered, Williams has the highest ceiling, Miles is the most ready to win now, and Lindquist is pretty good but probably won't be the long-term answer at QB. I doubt he'll transfer though so that's a great #3 QB to have.

I just wish Miles' arm was as big as his frame.

topdawgnc said:

Lindquist can't be bad.

Sark only recruited and landed the best QB's in the country, it is why he turned Heaps down.

Let's not count another one of Sark's QB recruits out when he gets back from his suspension... could make a strong push for heisman.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    CaptainPJ said:

jecornel said:

UW - 58
    UH - 6

I am only reporting what I heard....stop twisting....just stop..

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,901 Founders Club
    Any word on whether white privilege played a role in Jeff getting the start?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    PurpleJ said:

Any word on whether white privilege played a role in Jeff getting the start?

a question to ponder