Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Some Surprises on the Depth Chart

2»

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam
    This is also the first game for Petersen, so there might be some shuffling around as players get healthy (Kasen, Littleton) and as players get dinged up (hopefully no one, but this is football).

One of the bigger surprises for me is Brostek not being in the two-deeps. I was hoping that he'd be redshirted to help preserve some experience on the OL for 2015, especially with the abundance of seniors this year, so hopefully he's redshirting this season and then playing for 2015-16.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    Real question: is Brostek good, does he show anything in practice or do we want him to be good because of his legacy?

Msg boards keep saying he should be redshirted to give him a chance, but is Devin Burleson a better talent than Brostek? Should UW trade a 2016 OL offer for Brostek?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam

Petersen is loathe to have a true depth chart, similar to Saban. It doesn't mean as much as we think it does. Perhaps at some positions it can be taken literally while at others not so much.

This. Peterman hates shit like this, and I'm sure he reads these boreds, so he knows how to be a proper troll.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    HFNY said:

Not surprising since Hugh Millen was getting on KW's case for not going 100% one day at practice but I doubt Millen ever had to come back from such a bad injury.

I just hope KW is full go for the Georgia State game in 3 weeks so that all the rust is off for the 'Furd game.

DeepSeaZ said:

Only one that really throws me off is Hall over Kasen...but I assume Petersen realizes the season doesn't start until late September and wants to make sure his leg has as much time to heal as possible.

KW is only about 80% according to my sources. He's good on straight lines but he is still learning how to cut again. Hall is a jackrabbit on the field. He'll be fine.
    We're listening to Hugh Millen now are we?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Awfully warm out for September 27th.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Winston Churchill said, "a fanatic won't change their mind, or the topic."
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Are trying to tell me it was too early to install my window flags?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

I think he also said "let's go to the beach".
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Hitler saying "Let's hit the showers" >>>>>>> Churchill saying "let's go to the beach"
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club

Hitler saying "Let's hit the showers" >>>>>>> Churchill saying "let's go to the beach"
    Hirohito thinks this comment was da bomb.