Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

LONG brutal article on our current foreign policy mess...

2»

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    one day you will be dead, and none of this will have mattered....moveon.org
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    jecornel said:

classic libtard response
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,125 Founders Club
    edited August 2014
    jecornel said:

I can say the same thing about the environment or Iraq.

I guess stuff like this only matters when it affects you... Pretty selfish world view, if true.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,835 Standard Supporter
    HFNY said:

The Libertarian in me wants to GTFO in all facets but the practical side says to work with the non-crazies in the region (the Kurds, Israel, and......oh wait that's about it). I wish the Germans would sack up and carry more of the load but they continue to hide behind American power.

Lower oil prices would take the sting out of a lot of the wallets of the crazies who fund the crazies who do the fighting.

The Germans are 0-2 since 1914 but covered the halftime prop bet in each contest.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,252 Founders Club
    Down goes Libya
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,125 Founders Club

HFNY said:

The Libertarian in me wants to GTFO in all facets but the practical side says to work with the non-crazies in the region (the Kurds, Israel, and......oh wait that's about it). I wish the Germans would sack up and carry more of the load but they continue to hide behind American power.

Lower oil prices would take the sting out of a lot of the wallets of the crazies who fund the crazies who do the fighting.

The Germans are 0-2 since 1914 but covered the halftime prop bet in each contest.

Gotta stop scheduling ranked powerhouses like the US and England.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

HFNY said:

Anytime you fight in Russia in December is special.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,252 Founders Club
    Germany loses world wars but dominates world soccer

Coincidence?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited August 2014
    PurpleJ said:

HFNY said:

Germans are like FSU and Ohio State. They schedule creampuffs like France, Benelux and Poland during the regular season. By the time they get to the end of the season with a stainless record, they get slammed by SEC champion Russia and the US and England from the PAC.