Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Lindy Era Has begun, Fly High!

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,661
    Miles is the starter. Lindquist is the fill in. Water is whet.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,974 Swaye's Wigwam
    Jimmy your fraud stole Joe Montana and Derek Brown. What if he had settled for the 5* instate guy instead of Joe Montana or someone like Brett Hundley instead of Brown?

You're lucky that fraud recruited here at all.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,252 Founders Club
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Lindquist will start until he struggles. The second he does though, he's getting yanked for Miles. Lindy has a lot of pressure on him becaus. What way is Miles consihe will most likely have a quick hook. I kind of fear that Lindy does well the first few games only to show he can't hack it by the time conference games start.

That's getting way ahead of things. Petersen might be planning to start Miles vs. EWU regardless of how Lindy does.
    That was the center of my post Derek. Peter can't start Miles over Lindquist vs Eastern IF Lindy playes well @ Hawaii.

Eastern is the WRONG team to get your backup (Miles) reps. They are better than Cal and Colorada. My whole point was if Lindy plays a full game @ Hawaii, and plays well, he will have the same starting experience as Miles (Albeit Miles faced better competition last year), so in what way is Miles the returning 'starter' to this team, and for game 2 ?

If Lindquist plays lights out vs Hawaii he is your STARTER vs. EASTERN and Miles doesn't see the field (unless it's a blow out or Lindy struggles mightily).

Then you CANNOT pull Lindy vs the fighting Illini, even if they are struggling. They still have more talent than all of UW'S non-conference foes.

Now if UW is 3-0 going into Georgia St, Petersen will be planning on starting Lindquist the rest of the way. If a blowout vs. GS is happening, you'll see Miles getting backup reps in the second half (although GS is a difficult team to prepare for). Georgia State beat Florida (of the mighty SEC) last year Derek in case you forgot.

Thus there is no perfect scenario to enter Miles during the OOC portion of UW's schedule Derek. Which is why I say Lindquist, if he plays well, is your full time starter going into pac12 play. Miles missing spring and the first game might have cost him the starting job.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,909 Founders Club

Lindquist will start until he struggles. The second he does though, he's getting yanked for Miles. Lindy has a lot of pressure on him becaus. What way is Miles consihe will most likely have a quick hook. I kind of fear that Lindy does well the first few games only to show he can't hack it by the time conference games start.

That's getting way ahead of things. Petersen might be planning to start Miles vs. EWU regardless of how Lindy does.
    That was the center of my post Derek. Peter can't start Miles over Lindquist vs Eastern IF Lindy playes well @ Hawaii.

Eastern is the WRONG team to get your backup (Miles) reps. They are better than Cal and Colorada. My whole point was if Lindy plays a full game @ Hawaii, and plays well, he will have the same starting experience as Miles (Albeit Miles faced better competition last year), so in what way is Miles the returning 'starter' to this team, and for game 2 ?

If Lindquist plays lights out vs Hawaii he is your STARTER vs. EASTERN and Miles doesn't see the field (unless it's a blow out or Lindy struggles mightily).

Then you CANNOT pull Lindy vs the fighting Illini, even if they are struggling. They still have more talent than all of UW'S non-conference foes.

Now if UW is 3-0 going into Georgia St, Petersen will be planning on starting Lindquist the rest of the way. If a blowout vs. GS is happening, you'll see Miles getting backup reps in the second half (although GS is a difficult team to prepare for). Georgia State beat Florida (of the mighty SEC) last year Derek in case you forgot.

Thus there is no perfect scenario to enter Miles during the OOC portion of UW's schedule Derek. Which is why I say Lindquist, if he plays well, is your full time starter going into pac12 play. Miles missing spring and the first game might have cost him the starting job.
    Georgia State went 0-12 last year.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited August 2014
    Stand corrected was thinking Georgia southern. Makes no difference, Miles will just enter in 3rd quarter instead of 4th AS THE BACKUP

And as far as the SEC it doesn't matter, , Florida lost to an FCS school. Southern is a much better program than state as they run wicked option, but still Miles has uphill battle
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Its getting crazy up in here.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Especially with that "funky overhead delivery" Eklund and Kim can't let go. Would love to hear those butt sniffs criticize Dan Marino ' s funky side arm delivery if it were 30 years ago and he played for Washington.

Now those 2 dipstick will take credit for their uncovering the story of Miles delivery and how it cost him the job. And as kim always says, regarding Miles funky overhead delivery, "I'd really like to see him tighten it up" as if Kim is now a qb guru. Might have to call the show a n d ask him about that...tune in

Jesus. Kim making football comments is god damn embarrassing.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,725 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mile's funky overhead delivery?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OHtLkDYaJ4&feature=player_detailpage#t=116
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Just remember, if you call KJR tomorrow, be sure to reference this site as the premier site for Husky football talk.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,231

Especially with that "funky overhead delivery" Eklund and Kim can't let go. Would love to hear those butt sniffs criticize Dan Marino ' s funky side arm delivery if it were 30 years ago and he played for Washington.

Now those 2 dipstick will take credit for their uncovering the story of Miles delivery and how it cost him the job. And as kim always says, regarding Miles funky overhead delivery, "I'd really like to see him tighten it up" as if Kim is now a qb guru. Might have to call the show a n d ask him about that...tune in

Jesus. Kim making football comments is god damn embarrassing.
    He's like OBKFS - just doesn't know when to keep his cakehole closed.