Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Go M’s

dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,747 Swaye's Wigwam

was all it took and I made a new best friend. On my way home from the springs of co I was of course rocking a dawgs shirt because I’m a Homer. And of course I mean mugged a duck fan with gay mouth open O black hat on in the Denver airport.
As the flight landed I spotted the S with the nautical thingy and started blathering. The conversation immediately went to the dwags and my Las Vegas and Houston shenanigans with the ginger to which he blurted out at least we beat Oregon. He don’t notice but to the right of him was a gay little boy (mid 20’s) sporting an Oregon hat so my response to him was in a much louder voice and was something along the lines of them being our bitch. I had to explain what just occurred because at that point I think he believed I had turrets or was special… He knew his shit about all things Seattle sports and for a moment I wished id met him during the flight so I could’ve offered him the opportunity to join the mile high club.
I honestly think that fucker belongs here and only after going our separate ways did I pinch myself for not asking him if he’s heard of HCH.

Well, wherever you are M’s fan, we’ll always have GSP.

CSB

Comments