Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Amber Rose's speech killed it tonight for Trump

12346»

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,249 Swaye's Wigwam

Notable right wing pollster Emerson showing the deathblows. They don't even poll Florida and Ohio anymore.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,047 Standard Supporter

https://ace.mu.nu/

The reality is that Donald Trump needs to flip states he lost in 2020. It doesn't matter that they may very well have been stolen from him, because that Democrat vote theft system is still very much in place. Those states are PA (19), GA (16), MI (15), AZ (11), WI (10), and NV (6). He has a base of 235 electoral votes, so any of those states that add up to 35 will do it.

Here's an interactive link so you can play with the projection.

If you are an incurable optimist, you can add VA (13) and NH (4) to the list, but I think that VA is too full of committed progressives whose standard of living is entirely dependent on the federal budget, and they will fight to keep their cash cow. NH is simply too flooded by Massholes to have any chance.

Donald Trump is polling ahead in every single one of those battleground states, and if polls were accurate, then I guess we can all relax and pour a bourbon and enjoy the massive shitshow that is the Democrat party. Biden may be out by next week, Chlamydia Harris is a jabbering fool with the inside track to the nomination, and amazingly, it gets worse! BrylCream Newsom, the Witch from Michigan, Josh Shapiro, the faker from PA, JB Pritzker from IL, Mrs. Buttigieg, and a dark horse governor from KY named Beshear who may be a real problem.

But if we were to judge our prospects based on the quality of the candidate, then we would be looking at the tail end of Trump's second term and possibly the nomination of a young conservative firebrand to take over the energized Republican party from Trump.

What's my message? Winston Wolf got it exactly correct...

The Conservative base of Donald Trump's support must not fall into the trap of 2022. We must fight hard for every vote, and we must continue to attack the foundations of a Democrat party that is hellbent on the destruction of traditional America. If we relax...we will lose. Those battleground states are not easy wins. In fact I would be shocked if Trump got them all, even though the sentiment today is that he has a shot at a blowout electoral win. That would be wonderful, and a resounding repudiation of the sclerotic Democrat party.

So prove me wrong...work hard in every one of those states and get Donald Trump 312 electoral votes and a mandate to repair the horrible damage the Obama/Biden junta has done to our great country.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,416 Swaye's Wigwam

Can't do much electoral damage from California but volunteering with the local campaign to flip the district back red for Congress.

Many dem donors are already shifting their resources to the house race knowing it's all they likely have left. Especially in heavy blue states bc of the down ballot effect.