Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CF,KG,SE a ?

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,261
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Does this mean Mora won't implode? What are you hearing?

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,967
    Founders Club
    Kim has unnamed sources throughout Los Angeles telling him Mora is rubbing people the wrong way.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    3 straight Pac12 Championship games is imploding?......only with those guys I guess
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kim has unnamed sources throughout Los Angeles telling him Mora is rubbing people the wrong way.

Probably just more people toying with him. John Clayton is not a big Mora fan, and I know Kim is friendly with Clayton. I'm pretty sure that is who Kim's Mora source is.

I watched a lot of UW games at bars last year because I didn't have the Pac 12 Network. I talked to a lot of UCLA fans, and not one had a bad word to say about Mora.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Probably just more people toying with him. John Clayton is not a big Mora fan, and I know Kim is friendly with Clayton. I'm pretty sure that is who Kim's Mora source is.

I watched a lot of UW games at bars last year because I didn't have the Pac 12 Network. I talked to a lot of UCLA fans, and not one had a bad word to say about Mora.

I heard that when Chip went in front of the NCAA is was one of the worst ever. Just what I told. I wasn't there.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I heard Bill Belichick rubs people the wrong way too... hopefully Robert Kraft figures that out and fires his ass.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

John Clayton is not a big Mora fan, and I know Kim is friendly with Clayton.

Kim isn't just friendly with Clayton, they're also neighbors in the sprawling metropolis of Renton.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I heard that when Chip went in front of the NCAA is was one of the worst ever. Just what I told. I wasn't there.

Speaking of the Chipster Kim was always saying that guy rubbed people the wrong way too. What was Chip's record at Oregon? I forget...
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Speaking of the Chipster Kim was always saying that guy rubbed people the wrong way too. What was Chip's record at Oregon? I forget...
    The inverse of Kim's record as a prognosticator

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I heard Chip Kelly is going to implode at Oregon. He is rubbing boosters the wrong way and already making enemies. Again just what I'm hearing.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,573
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I am hearing the new and improved dm.com site is going to knock people's socks off of their feet.
  • Options
    fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Look at his history in Atlanta and Seattle. I like him, but the guy is a loose cannon.

Have we been wrong about stuff in the past? Sure, but we're right far more often, and nobody gives us credit. It's the nature of the business I guess.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Jr. or Sr. ?

now that's funny Damone
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

John Clayton is not a big Mora fan, and I know Kim is friendly with Clayton.

Kim isn't just friendly with Clayton, they're also neighbors in the sprawling metropolis of Renton. </bloccnton:

Renton : "ahead of the curve"