Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tony Randazzo

Needs to DIAFF. What a shitshow that was this weekend.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2014
    Randazzhole tossed Lloyd faster than Kim banhammers a HillsboroDawg alt.

ftg
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Felix has a 8.25 ERA when he is behind the plate. That should set off some red flags right there.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Felix has a 8.25 ERA when he is behind the plate. That should set off some red flags right there.

I'm sure it's a pure coincidence.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Probably. He was squeezing him tough on Saturday and that bullshit timeout he granted Miggy (ILCTHT) when Felix was 2/3 of the way through his delivery was one of the worst things I have ever seen.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Probably. He was squeezing him tough on Saturday and that bullshit timeout he granted Miggy (ILCTHT) when Felix was 2/3 of the way through his delivery was one of the worst things I have ever seen.
    I was being highly sarktastic
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I was being highly sarktastic
    Welp I done been whooshed then. Good work.
  • Options
    And for those that think that Tequilla can't whoosh someone ... DIAFF
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    one thing is pretty clear here, his ego is fucking gigantic. I would pay to see what he wrote in his ejection report on sunday and saturday.
    "I've seen his act before"
    and
    "he put his hand up"
    why the fuck was he even looking in the dugout in the first place?
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

one thing is pretty clear here, his ego is fucking gigantic. I would pay to see what he wrote in his ejection report on sunday and saturday.
    "I've seen his act before"
    and
    "he put his hand up"
    why the fuck was he even looking in the dugout in the first place?

Because he was looking for any reason to throw him out of the game again.
  • Options
    People pay money to show up to the park to watch the umps, not the players ... learn the difference

#ChicksDigTheThumb
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    It's embarrassing that MLB doesn't do shit about their umps acting like complete fucking buffoons, but then again, Bud Selig has an empty scrote. Roger Goodell wouldn't put up with that kind of horseshit from any of his refs. Hopefully Rob Manfred has a pair and will put those fucktards in their place when he takes over. In most sports, refs try to avoid being part of the show. In MLB, it seems like half the umps think they are the fucking show.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

It's embarrassing that MLB doesn't do shit about their umps acting like complete fucking buffoons, but then again, Bud Selig has an empty scrote. Roger Goodell wouldn't put up with that kind of horseshit from any of his refs. Hopefully Rob Manfred has a pair and will put those fucktards in their place when he takes over. In most sports, refs try to avoid being part of the show. In MLB, it seems like half the umps think they are the fucking show.

it's a problem in the nba as well. Joey crawford says hi
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

NFL refs aren't unionized.