Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to DJ

EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,513
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I would like to propose an "SEC Hate and Other Sandy Doogish Shit Bored", that way PL_SS and Fire_Marshall_Bill can hang out in there and have their two man circle jerk where none of the rest of us have to see it.

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,952
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    like Kim's o line board?

You're turning into a whiney little bitch.
  • Options
    Founders Club

like Kim's o line board?

I'm mocking you for your sandy vag SEC inferiority complex. You're the one that started this dialogue with your meme spam. I realize you've been around a while, but it might be time to PM IrishDawg22 for a refresher course. Beat the SEC, nothing else matters!!!!11!!!
  • Options
    Founders Club

like Kim's o line board?

I'm mocking you for your sandy vag SEC inferiority complex. You're the one that started this dialogue with your meme spam. I realize you've been around a while, but it might be time to PM IrishDawg22 for a refresher course. Beat the SEC, nothing else matters!!!!11!!!
    Yeah, yeah, sandy vag. Look at your own post pal.

My memes were funny. Your "PM" isn't. You seem to have a somewhat functional brain, so why you chose to click on that thread knowing my views is FS.

I don't see anyone complain when Purple J, DNC, and 20 others copy and paste SEC 400 times in a post, not to mention all the other stale gags I see here 24/7. Real football talk is bad though.
  • Options
    Founders Club

like Kim's o line board?

My memes were funny. Your "PM" isn't. You seem to have a somewhat functional brain, so why you chose to click on that thread knowing my views is FS.

I don't see anyone complain when Purple J, DNC, and 20 others copy and paste SEC 400 times in a post, not to mention all the other stale gags I see here 24/7. Real football talk is bad though.
    Not sure how memes are real football talk, but whatever. I'm done with this pissing contest. I actually agree with your last poast in that thread. CFB is very cyclical, and there are cracks in the SEC armor. I agree with you that it's annoying as fuck that ESPN and most other media outlets suck the SEC dick without ceasing, but acting like they haven't earned that right on the football field is 100% doogish and completely fucking stupid. If the Pac 12 won 7 of 8 championships, they'd be sucking our dick too. ESPN is a frontrunner, they're all about winners, and they always will be. The fact that they are behind the SEC Network seems kind of fucked up to me, but that's another rant.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Feces you worthless cunt, allow me to explain something to you. The Fire Marshal and I actually add something of value here. You're just part of the 81% of griswold.com refugees who go largely unnoticed here, moreover you wouldn't be missed if you diaff.

Pack up your shit, go and spend a special night buttfucking Timer while you guys formulate departure plans, and get on the fuck back to doogienights.com

YBE.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2014

like Kim's o line board?

Not sure how memes are real football talk, but whatever. I'm done with this pissing contest. I actually agree with your last poast in that thread. CFB is very cyclical, and there are cracks in the SEC armor. I agree with you that it's annoying as fuck that ESPN and most other media outlets suck the SEC dick without ceasing, but acting like they haven't earned that right on the football field is 100% doogish and completely fucking stupid. If the Pac 12 won 7 of 8 championships, they'd be sucking our dick too. ESPN is a frontrunner, they're all about winners, and they always will be. The fact that they are behind the SEC Network seems kind of fucked up to me, but that's another rant.
    I'm asking them to be judged fairly alongside other conferences. The media would be up in arms if two loss teams or two teams from other conferences were in the national championship game. A few years ago, Herbstreit lays into the Big Ten schedule. That's where he's from and where he played! There's not a word about the SEC schedule, which is notoriously soft. Luckily their cycle is ending.

I hate the direction college sports has gone in the past five years. Everything is a f****** focus group and ratings dedependent. Kickoff times are unpredictable. ADs who worked or Dominos f****** cardboard Pizza treat every aspect like a business and will squeeze every last cent out over tradition. Even radio has fucktarded go between production companies like IMG. I know they do the Washington & Arizona games plus probably 100 others. It's not a business, it's a non-profit. It's meant for alumni, fans, and players, not a money grab for faggot presidents, giant corporations (who run the TV channels) and their stockholders.

IMO, CBS, and ESPN's infatuation with the SEC and Texass (Longhorn Network) has been a big part of the downfall.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited August 2014
    When you win seven national championships in a row, you're better than everyone else.

That's the fairest judgment possible.

Also:
  • Options
    Founders Club

like Kim's o line board?

I'm asking them to be judged fairly alongside other conferences. The media would be up in arms if two loss teams or two teams from other conferences were in the national championship game. A few years ago, Herbstreit lays into the Big Ten schedule. That's where he's from and where he played! There's not a word about the SEC schedule, which is notoriously soft. Luckily their cycle is ending.

I hate the direction college sports has gone in the past five years. Everything is a f****** focus group and ratings dedependent. Kickoff times are unpredictable. ADs who worked or Dominos f****** cardboard Pizza treat every aspect like a business and will squeeze every last cent out over tradition. Even radio has fucktarded go between production companies like IMG. I know they do the Washington & Arizona games plus probably 100 others. It's not a business, it's a non-profit. It's meant for alumni, fans, and players, not a money grab for faggot presidents, giant corporations (who run the TV channels) and their stockholders.

IMO, CBS, and ESPN's infatuation with the SEC and Texass (Longhorn Network) has been a big part of the downfall.
    And I'm the whiney little bitch? Be realistic, man. We may not love how corporate college football has become, but it's not going to change. If you think it's a money grab now, just wait until the schools finally get fed up with the NCAA and tell them to fuck off. It's gonna make DJ's funds drive look like a fucking bake sale.
  • Options

like Kim's o line board?

And I'm the whiney little bitch? Be realistic, man. We may not love how corporate college football has become, but it's not going to change. If you think it's a money grab now, just wait until the schools finally get fed up with the NCAA and tell them to fuck off. It's gonna make DJ's funds drive look like a fucking bake sale.
    College football has been a money grab for 30 years.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/columnist/hiestand-tv/2004-08-19-hiestand-college-football_x.htm
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

like Kim's o line board?

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/columnist/hiestand-tv/2004-08-19-hiestand-college-football_x.htm
    True

OTOH, that was a fucking awful rule.

The lesson, as always, fuck the NCAA.
  • Options
    Founders Club

like Kim's o line board?

Interesting read. I didn't know that this wasn't the first time the big schools had considered telling the NCAA to LEAVE!!!! Then again, that court ruling happened the year I was born.
  • Options
    As an aside, I'm amused by the passive aggressive butthurt from @Mr_Peterman‌
  • Options
    Founders Club

His butthurt is either real, or he is the greatest troll of all time. Either way, it'll be interesting.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

like Kim's o line board?

*Swoon*
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So who's excited for Wisconsin vs. LSU?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Mr_Peterman has butthurt completely dialed in.
    His name is Spooge. Call him Spooge.