Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden declares Easter as “National Transgender Day of Visibility”

EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 1,563
5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
edited March 30 in Tug Tavern

364 other days to choose from and he picks Easter, the holiest of Christian days. I’m not at all religious, but this is such an unforced blunder that it makes me think the fix is already in for this Fall’s election and the totalitarians just ran out of fucks to be given about intentionally creating conflict.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2024/03/29/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility-2024/

“On Transgender Day of Visibility, we honor the extraordinary courage and contributions of transgender Americans and reaffirm our nation’s commitment to forming a more perfect union — where all people are created equal and treated equally throughout their lives,” Biden wrote in the declaration.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility.  I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.

Comments