Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Watching Avs/Red Wings

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,506
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

Large contingent of Detroit fans travelled to the game. We got roughing penalties galore and probably fight or two soon. Great game. They still hate each other.

Fuck Gary Bettman forever for putting Detroit in the east. Move the Kraken to Quebec (Seattle doesn’t deserve a team) and give me back my rivalry.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 7

Divisional system slowly killed my fandom down to just watching the playoffs. Just an absolutely inferior system and kills the last 1/4 regular season. NBA got that part right.

Terrible fucking idea.

Along with moving Detroit:

• Winnipeg shouldn't have been given a team.
    • Las Vegas got loaded up to be great just to take over that market before the Raiders got there. Beyond corrupt. Didn't need a team there.
    • Phoenix should have been moved, to your point to Quebec or maybe Hartford.
    • Seattle not being the Metropolitans was a spineless, soulless decision. Hamilton should have a team before Seattle should.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,506
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I hate the divisional system, too.

Disagree on Winnipeg - that's a hockey town.

Las Vegas - they worked the system to their advantage and won early. I still hate them, though.

Phoenix would be my second choice for relocation, but they have a bigger market than Seattle and the space coyote logo is dope. Hartford will never get another team. NHL wants the bigger markets these days.