Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW #23 - USA Today season preview

13»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dnc said:

He's obviously a good coach but he hasn't proved himself in the big leagues yet. You will likely beat ASU. UCLA, I wouldn't bet on it the way they owned you up and down the field last year. But Zumwalt is gone, so you might have a chance. And Stanford is a mountain you might not have the chops yet to climb.

You didnt watch the UCLA game if that's what you think happened
    Disagree. OBK certainly could have watched the game and still have an OBKFS conclusion about what actually happened on the field. Give him some credit.

I saw this guy kicking some ass.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,599 Swaye's Wigwam
    Thread delivered
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

dnc said:

He's obviously a good coach but he hasn't proved himself in the big leagues yet. You will likely beat ASU. UCLA, I wouldn't bet on it the way they owned you up and down the field last year. But Zumwalt is gone, so you might have a chance. And Stanford is a mountain you might not have the chops yet to climb.

Disagree. OBK certainly could have watched the game and still have an OBKFS conclusion about what actually happened on the field. Give him some credit.

You see that guy kicking Fucking some Your ass everytime you close your eyes.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

dnc said:

dnc said:

Projecting.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited August 2014

dnc said:

dnc said:

ProjectingPressing.