Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

eDuck Idiocy from an Arizona Fan

This clown even gives eDuck money to look this stupid.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1423&t=13047529&p=1
Mosster47
Scout Subscriber
eDucker with no life
Rating: 2.0/5 this site

Posted: Yesterday 4:23 PM

Re: Michigan wide reciever sucker punches Post Rating (13 votes)
Sucker punches are killing people now?

Where in the **** have I been? I seem to not remember the chalk outlines all over the floor of bars.
This can't be good for Oregon.

Comments

• PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    AZDuck said:

Memes. How cutting edge!
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,160
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2014
    I hope Danny's Shelton's Anger Management therapy doesn't take...and he sucker punches Mariota.
    HuskyJW said:

I hope Danny's Shelton's Anger Management therapy doesn't take...and he sucker punches Mariota.

He'd have to catch him first. 10 in a row!
    HuskyJW said:

You obviously don't know how a sucker punch works.

I'm quite sure it's the only way you could inflict any harm on another person. It's cowardly, just like you!

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Someone doesn't fit in here
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

He failed to copy and paste my later post explaining why I said that. It made tons of sense.

I've never talked to a dead guy before...... BRB, JO
    edited August 2014
    Mosster47 said:

He failed to copy and paste my later post explaining why I said that. It made tons of sense.

It made a ton of sense to you, I guess. To everybody else, you yet again came across as a blithering idiot.

Is this the part where you're supposed to mock Cheswick?
    edited August 2014
    Wait, this is what you're proud of, MossterAZ? You're an even bigger fool than I thought. You do realize that sucker punching a person has nothing to do with a person falling on a sidewalk. You know, because it actually involves one person sucker punching another. I'm guessing if as many people sucker punched others as walk on a sidewalk, there would be a lot more deaths via sucker punch.

Somebody needs to give you a Donkey Punch.
    No, what I'm getting at is people fall down and die on sidewalks too. People fall down stairs and die ALL the time. People die playing beer league softball, I know of two personally. People die playing leap frog, I've seen it with my own eyes. Well, he actually had an aortic defect from birth and it just happened to explode while we were playing leap frog, but you get my point.

Someone dying from getting punched in the face is so stupidly rare it's not even worth talking about.

"Grandma just drove to the grocery store. We're lucky it didn't kill her."

Yes, your chances of being killed in a short drive in your car are astronomically higher than being killed by a punch to the face. Look it up. Sensationalism is running wild these days and it needs to be cut down a tad.
    edited August 2014
    "People die playing leapfrog."

Said no smart person, ever.

edited August 2014
    More brilliance from Mosster. By the way, genius, it's "couldn't care less." Obviously you could care less, since there are plenty of things that you don't feel compelled to post about on eDuck.
    A guy that did a ton of research for a movie on one-punch deaths could only find 280 ever. There have been at least 17,000 cases of people being killed by tooth picks since 1900. Tooth picks.

Again, I could care less about any of this but the initial reactions to anything on this board are always completely ridiculous.

Be sure to hug your kids when they get to the bottom of the stairs. They dodged a bullet.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

One of my best friends died in front of me while we were playing leap frog in the gym in High School.

You should probably go back over to eDuck, Chambers needs someone to slam a little more. We all say this because we all get what you are. You weren't ever cool or accepted by anyone at any point. You probably got married early to the first chick that ever banged you, you had a kid or two, and when it was time to grow up she left you. Now you go onto message boards where you still don't fit in at all and if you're not addicted to internet dating sites you at least go on them a lot.

None of us here are, or ever were like this. That's what eDuck and Doogman are for.

edited August 2014
    Mosster47 said:

One of my best friends died in front of me while we were playing leap frog in the gym in High School.

You should probably go back over to eDuck, Chambers needs someone to slam a little more. We all say this because we all get what you are. You weren't ever cool or accepted by anyone at any point. You probably got married early to the first chick that ever banged you, you had a kid or two, and when it was time to grow up she left you. Now you go onto message boards where you still don't fit in at all and if you're not addicted to internet dating sites you at least go on them a lot.

None of us here are, or ever were like this. That's what eDuck and Doogman are for.

Neat story. Sounds very personal to you. You confused leap frog with playing froggy style, though.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Mosster47 said:

Neat story. Sounds very personal to you. You confused leap frog with playing froggy style, though.

Not getting enough Hardcore Husky medals?

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,160
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2014

HuskyJW said:

You obviously don't know how a sucker punch works.

I'm quite sure it's the only way you could inflict any harm on another person. It's cowardly, just like you!

I've never punched second in my life....never.

I know two people that have died playing leapfrog. True story. One was a coverup and they made it look like he was swimming in the Mackenzie.

Other one they said he was just standing on street corner and got shot for no reason.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Surprised PDX has the time to post here. I thought tongue punching Cheswick's fart box was a full time job.

Surprised PDX has the time to post here. I thought tongue punching Cheswick's fart box was a full time job.

I literally have Cheswick on ignore. Seems like you and your fellow mouthbreathers here can't even figure out how to do that on eDuck.
    edited August 2014
    HuskyJW said:

I've never punched second in my life....never.

I know two people that have died playing leapfrog. True story. One was a coverup and they made it look like he was swimming in the Mackenzie.

Other one they said he was just standing on street corner and got shot for no reason.

Same old Dawgman material from you. I bet you still think the Harlem Shake is boss.

Curtis Williams knew a good sucker punch, though. What a hero!