Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gaetz: Underage Sex Offender for the year?

HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member Posts: 1,109
First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
https://www.thedailybeast.com/house-ethics-probe-into-matt-gaetz-zeroes-in-on-sex-trafficking

I’m just glad this is one topic we can be united on if this is true! I hate Pedos as much as the next guy.

Comments

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 25
    Whataboutism! You can start your own topic on that. Focus (slaps Race upside the head to refocus him).

I’m just glad we’re on the same side if Gaetz is found to have done something wrong…..right?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,278
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    30 months of investigation and refusals to charge would appear to have been worthless then? Someone has a hard on.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HuskyBuck said:

Whataboutism! You can start your own topic on that. Focus (slaps Race upside the head to refocus him).

I’m just glad we’re on the same side if Gaetz is found to have done something wrong…..right?

You said you hate pedophiles. Were you lying?

There is actual proof from his daughter. Believe all women

The Gaetz accusation is 3 years old and still no proof

I guess you're a hypocrite
    Can someone tell me why when someone asks a legitimate question do you guys have to resort whataboutism and trying to redirect. Focus on the topic at hand (slaps Race upside the head).

If Gaetz is found to have done something wrong here, are you going to defend him?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Can someone tell me why when someone asks a legitimate question do you guys have to resort whataboutism and trying to redirect. Focus on the topic at hand (slaps Race upside the head).

If Gaetz is found to have done something wrong here, are you going to defend him?
    The topic is pedophiles

You voted for one and still support him

Seems relevant

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Lol…damn Race. I didn’t realize Matt Gaetz: Underage sex offender of the year was a forum to talk about that fake story about Biden. But since you can’t seem to defend Gaetz’s maybe behavior, I take it you’re on my side on this!
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,211
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

Lol…damn Race. I didn’t realize Matt Gaetz: Underage sex offender of the year was a forum to talk about that fake story about Biden. But since you can’t seem to defend Gaetz’s maybe behavior, I take it you’re on my side on this!

[citation needed]
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

Fake?

The FBI has not specifically verified that those pages came from the diary it’s investigating; however, major news organizations, including The New York Times, have reported that the handwritten pages published on the conservative website were “from” Ashley Biden’s diary. However, those news outlets are generally leaving the actual claims in the published pages out of their stories, including the passage about showers; they’ve been widely circulated, though, by conservatives like Candace Owens on social media.

You voted for him. No one here lives in Florida

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 25
    If only we were talking about that subject and not Gaetz….too bad. lol who the fuck is Kenny Webster? Your mailman? Hahahahahahahahaha

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,278
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Hard to imagine people being dumb enough to vote for commie Joe. We have communists among us! It's a lot like fungus among us only they are dumber than fungus.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Whataboutism? How much soy do you consume daily? Do you shop at PCC?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

If only we were talking about that subject and not Gaetz….too bad. lol who the fuck is Kenny Webster? Your mailman? Hahahahahahahahaha

And what evidence is there against Gaetz

Instead of rage posting why not calm down and look at the facts?

We have Biden's daughter as a witness

Imagine voting for a pedophile
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,669
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I don't live in Florida, so I cannot imagine caring about Gaetz. If he's a pedo, he's one of many thousands of pedos in this country, including the sitting POTUS.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I don't live in Florida, so I cannot imagine caring about Gaetz. If he's a pedo, he's one of many thousands of pedos in this country, including the sitting POTUS.

So this is ok? Again, Gaetz hasn’t been convicted of anything so im willing to wait. But given this board’s previous stance on Bill Gates when he hasn’t been convicted of anything either, im just curious why no outrage?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

So this is ok? Again, Gaetz hasn’t been convicted of anything so im willing to wait. But given this board’s previous stance on Bill Gates when he hasn’t been convicted of anything either, im just curious why no outrage?
    Gaetz hasn't been convicted, so you title the thread as a question mark to mask your actual prejudgment that you've already made. How cute.

Gates, Bill was hanging out with Epstein.

Who said it was okay? Where's your moral outrage thread against Biden molesting his daughter?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Prosecutors announced they decided against charging Gaetz in February 2023, following a 30-month investigation into allegations that the congressman paid to have sex with a minor who was half his age in 2017.

Just before publication of this report, CNN reported that the Ethics Committee had reached out to the woman Gaetz allegedly had sex with when she was underage.

No chance this could be politically driven, clearly. It's probably his own party doing the hatchet job.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Prosecutors announced they decided against charging Gaetz in February 2023, following a 30-month investigation into allegations that the congressman paid to have sex with a minor who was half his age in 2017.

Just before publication of this report, CNN reported that the Ethics Committee had reached out to the woman Gaetz allegedly had sex with when she was underage.

No chance this could be politically driven, clearly. It's probably his own party doing the hatchet job.
    It was resurrected by Kevin McCarthy
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So 30 month investigation with no charges versus testimony of Biden's daughter

Tough call