Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gerald Alexander, doog legend who will never die

2»

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,640
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 25

Again, I was first and right on this racist loser. But I hear he was so fucking talented using a TiVo remote to point out a punter should have kicked it out of bounds. No one could have thought of that I’m told. Also kudos to him I’m sure no one has ever told a linebacker to “trust their reads.” Brilliant stuff. Why don’t we just anoint Gerald Alexander to run for office in 2024? Sounds like he’s got all the right solutions. Maybe I’m wrong and we should all follow a former Big sky walk on waterboy longsnapper who is mentally unstable and hates white assistant coaches.

Man, he really does hate white assistants. Trice had two great seasons at Edge, UW had the best special teams season since Don James, recruiting leveled up to snag Noah Carter and the guy still hated Schmidt. That’s when I knew the vitriol wasn’t about skill it was all about race for him.
    What race is SubK? I've never known. You could tell me anything and I'd believe it. He often sounds like a white guy pretending to be black so that's what I like to picture.
  • Options
    CrispyEatersonCrispyEaterson Member Posts: 279
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment

Again, I was first and right on this racist loser. But I hear he was so fucking talented using a TiVo remote to point out a punter should have kicked it out of bounds. No one could have thought of that I’m told. Also kudos to him I’m sure no one has ever told a linebacker to “trust their reads.” Brilliant stuff. Why don’t we just anoint Gerald Alexander to run for office in 2024? Sounds like he’s got all the right solutions. Maybe I’m wrong and we should all follow a former Big sky walk on waterboy longsnapper who is mentally unstable and hates white assistant coaches.

Man, he really does hate white assistants. Trice had two great seasons at Edge, UW had the best special teams season since Don James, recruiting leveled up to snag Noah Carter and the guy still hated Schmidt. That’s when I knew the vitriol wasn’t about skill it was all about race for him.
    What race is SubK? I've never known. You could tell me anything and I'd believe it. He often sounds like a white guy pretending to be black so that's what I like to picture.
    I’ve always pictured it as the opposite. A real enigma.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,152
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I think he’s some kinda solo poly ENM bi-curious fluid.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,926
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

No one was FIRSTER or RIGHTER on Sub K than me.

Arguably my greatest contribution to this cesspool.
    DDY and Coker were all about that guy and promoted the shit out of him on their podcast. Then Chest took him on as a cohost. If you go back and listen to some of those pods featuring him, it's some of the most cringeworthy shit you'll ever hear.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

DDY and Coker were all about that guy and promoted the shit out of him on their podcast. Then Chest took him on as a cohost. If you go back and listen to some of those pods featuring him, it's some of the most cringeworthy shit you'll ever hear.
    I liked the Chest podcast with @jecornel and @RoadDawg55 up until the point that chest took his talents to Friday Harbor. Haven’t listened since.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

I liked the Chest podcast with @jecornel and @RoadDawg55 up until the point that chest took his talents to Friday Harbor. Haven’t listened since.
    Roady and Jimmy were good together on the the HFP, albeit very nasally. The mics may have made it worse, but it's hard to enjoy listening to two guys bantering with severe sinus infections - which is what it sounded like - broadcasting from the back of an empty box truck.

Roady laughing his ass off at Jimmy's misfortunate story about his Cuog-Fucker GF that broke his heart was hilarious, as was Roady's bitching about all the shitty little speed trap downs near Pullman that he hated. Some of their best stuff, no doubt.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 26
    dnc said:

In the name of the Lord.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,761
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,680
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    For those still curious about the identity of SubK, here are two videos of him opening Troy Franklin and Korey Foreman UW jerseys on Christmas.

https://twittee.com/sbrbnkodak_bdtw/status/1209995306244296704?s=46&t=RQ2P0ANBOY9VyeAvcnb0eg
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,640
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I ran 46

You sure? I haven't seen him post since I made a funny face at him.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,944
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,206
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I ran 46

ahem
    It was a team effort ill admit
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

For those still curious about the identity of SubK, here are two videos of him opening Troy Franklin and Korey Foreman UW jerseys on Christmas.

https://twittee.com/sbrbnkodak_bdtw/status/1209995306244296704?s=46&t=RQ2P0ANBOY9VyeAvcnb0eg
    That man tried to give Troy Franklin Rome's jersey.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,512
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Fucking embarrassing *kicks trash can*