Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don Brown named as UW DC is what I’m hearing

He was pretty legit for a while years ago.

Seems like the game has passed him by.

Cook it he is cuming

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,215
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

He was pretty legit for a while years ago.

Seems like the game has passed him by.

Cook it he is cuming

What makes you say the game has passed him by?
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Old fuck who was okish at Michigan is probably better than the young nerd that was demoted after only 10 months at philly for being weird... I guess...

How many Umass players can he poach?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HuskyJW said:

When Michigan got rid of him….that’s when they started getting good

So there’s that….

I can’t wait until UW gets rid of Brown!
    Well, @FireBrownDawg has a nicer ring than @FireFischDawg, so UW has that going for them, True?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Seriously sounds like a Donovan hire. FML, FE.
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,112
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    what can Brown do for you?

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,348
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If it was between Brown and Inge/Morrell, count me among those willing to give the former an opportunity
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,348
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

If it was between Brown and Inge/Morrell, count me among those willing to give the former an opportunity

Morrell adjusted well in the 2nd half, particularly in the last 4 to 5 games played. First DC to do that in awhile, probably since Kwat.

D stepped up big in the NC game & got critical stops. O then shit the bed multiple times until the D was worn down.

Lots of legitimate shit talked about Morrell, fair enough. But he at least had his head in the game as they wore on.
    Not a ringing endorsement
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

TheHB said:

Morrell adjusted well in the 2nd half, particularly in the last 4 to 5 games played. First DC to do that in awhile, probably since Kwat.

D stepped up big in the NC game & got critical stops. O then shit the bed multiple times until the D was worn down.

Lots of legitimate shit talked about Morrell, fair enough. But he at least had his head in the game as they wore on.
    Morrell never had a old grizzly guy to work under.

If UW/Fish wants to experiment with Brown as the elder DC for 2-4 years and Morrell as the co-DC/LB I guess that kind of makes sense...

Would be more excited about it if the players were more loyal to Morrell and the roster wasn't bleeding but even when I thought Debare was staying I said that Morrell needed help or a mentor because he didn't seem quiet ready.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,819
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oops, Don Brown. 80’s kid brain instantly read something different.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712

Seriously sounds like a Donovan hire. FML, FE.

Absolutely nothing like Donovan in any way.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheHB said:

Ffs the defense couldn't line up right or maintain a gap in the National fucking championship game for the first quarter and is a huge reason we lost. That was embarrassing. They should not be running a defense with the budget of Washington.