Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rogers to DeBoer

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,726
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I think a lot of you guys are underestimating Rogers. I'll be sure to remind you all if I turn out to be right.

He was awful this past season. He had a chance with DeBoer’s air raid but idk about Fisch’s offense
    "DeBoer's air raid"

Go get me a beer Duck.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,092
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rogers staying is nice, but I don't know that he really had anywhere better to go.

Agreed. His reasoning for staying made it pretty simple to read between the lines.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,962
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Rogers staying is nice, but I don't know that he really had anywhere better to go.

Agreed. His reasoning for staying made it pretty simple to read between the lines.
    I’ll take the other side. He played in that gimmick Mike Leach offense. He wants to play in the NFL. Fisch gives him the best opportunity as he offers an NFL style offense to play. This is like a player signing a pillow contract to boast their value in free agency the following year.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,952
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I don't believe what I'm seeing. Where ya been all your lives, at an orgy? Probably listening to Mick Jaeger music and bad mouthing your country
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,704
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

So does this mean both rogers and fajita turned deboner down? Who does he have left?

He has Milroe and Mack. I don't think he wanted anyone else.
    They got a QB transfer from Ohio State today.
    Are you referring to the fake tweet that said Ohio QB Gunnar Gundy was transferring to Bama?
    I was. I will wear that one.