Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Parker is staying!! The OL is shaping up

2»

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,007
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I hope @PapaBrailsford sees how badly we wanted his kid to STAY.

My ex-fiance left me but I posted all over FB about how great she was and how I know she’ll have a great life. I hope she sees how badly I wanted her to stay with me.

Not a direct correlation but you get the point. Same vibes.
    I've interacted with @PapaBrailsford a decent bit here and quite a bit on Twitter. Seems like a good dude. Wanting him to know we appreciated his kid is nothing at all like your FB thirst scenario.
    Weird to me because he’ll probably never visit this cesspool again so why does it matter at this point that he “sees how badly we wanted him to stay”… rhetorical because it doesn’t matter.

He sees/saw how badly udub wanted him on twatter.

Sure he’s a good dude, Parker will go pro.

Moving on.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I only recognize a few, lots of String?
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,873
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

dnc said:

My ex-fiance left me but I posted all over FB about how great she was and how I know she’ll have a great life. I hope she sees how badly I wanted her to stay with me.

I've interacted with @PapaBrailsford a decent bit here and quite a bit on Twitter. Seems like a good dude. Wanting him to know we appreciated his kid is nothing at all like your FB thirst scenario.
    Weird to me because he’ll probably never visit this cesspool again so why does it matter at this point that he “sees how badly we wanted him to stay”… rhetorical because it doesn’t matter.

Moving on.
    With all due respect, I do like you as a poster, but I think you're taking this thread a little too seriously.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,583
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Loyal to the soil.

Eat a bag of dicks.
    How big of a bag

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,379
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

Moving on.
    With all due respect, I do like you as a poster, but I think you're taking this thread a little too seriously.
    New bored motto?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,007
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

Moving on.
    Thanks… kind of.

Didn’t sit well with me so I spoke.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Seemed like a good dude for sure. Am I going to be rooting for or against them going forward? No, not at all. It's just done.

Could have stood up and been a serious leader at a time the program desperately needed him/someone to do it and he didn't. I don't feel any rooting interest for him going forward just like I don't with DeBoer.