Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Time softens the edges ..

2»

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,609
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Avoiding players and parents reported he didn’t seem himself that week. A lot on his mind I guess.

jecornel said:

If all of the rumors swirling about Deboer’s behavior leading up to the natty were true then he was completely checked out before the game.

I heard the interview rumor. What are the other rumors you refer to?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    How did get a commitment from Sale? By telling him he was gone in a week? Sale still has his senior of high school to play.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Engrish, man.

And who the fuck is Sale?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Top instate recruit. Linebacker

Engrish, man.

And who the fuck is Sale?

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,123
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    AEB said:

I think what’s damaged my fandom and Doogism is the fact so many players portaled so quickly. I get coaches leave and are pricks. My core belief is 90/100 coaches absolutely suck balls and are vastly overpaid at the players expense. But the fact so many underclassmen bolted fucking sucks. That hurts. I get testing NIL and getting improved shares, but Kalepo, Brailsford, Hatchetts, guys who could’ve been leaders, no warning, just gone. You can rationalize each’s reasoning, but no one had any pride. They all bolted.

Edit: which is so different how Petersen’s last class behaved. The OKG thing was so shitty from a branding perspective. The substance of it was so fucking legit however which underscores why the current group behaved so differently I guess.

It would’ve been nice to have them be leaders but I don’t blame them for bolting. They stayed two years ago. It worked. Well done gentlemen. Why start over again when you can get put another team over the top and get paid?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AEB said:

I think what’s damaged my fandom and Doogism is the fact so many players portaled so quickly. I get coaches leave and are pricks. My core belief is 90/100 coaches absolutely suck balls and are vastly overpaid at the players expense. But the fact so many underclassmen bolted fucking sucks. That hurts. I get testing NIL and getting improved shares, but Kalepo, Brailsford, Hatchetts, guys who could’ve been leaders, no warning, just gone. You can rationalize each’s reasoning, but no one had any pride. They all bolted.

Edit: which is so different how Petersen’s last class behaved. The OKG thing was so shitty from a branding perspective. The substance of it was so fucking legit however which underscores why the current group behaved so differently I guess.

OKG was a perfectly fine brand for anyone who didn't subscribe to the SubK theory of restorative justice via football scholarships.