Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Things this board needs

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

The return of DJDuck. I enjoyed reading his Duck updates on a daily basis, before I registered.

Too bad he was driven off by a few who couldn’t handle a loyal Duck fan.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 22
    46XiJCAB said:

The return of DJDuck. I enjoyed reading his Duck updates on a daily basis, before I registered.

Too bad he was driven off by a few who couldn’t handle a loyal Duck fan.

There was nothing wrong with DJ. He was an old guy who loved the Ducks and all he wanted to do was talk Duck sports. Something Derek claims he wanted for this board. He was treated like absolute crap for no reason other than the "cool" kids didn't like him.

Derek allowed a sweet guy, who was a Duck fan, to be abused and harassed for no fucking reason.

Imagine thinking it was cool and funny to harass and abuse an old man.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He was an abrasive idiot, and even more clueless than you two fags
  • Options
    DJDuck would link the very same Duckwire generated stories that Derek currently does. And not a peep from the pussies who drove him away.

I’ve met DJDuck, he’s a very nice man. Unlike the trash who piled on him.
  • Options
    Bob, do you remember the fucktard who kept hounding him about not donating to the site?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob, do you remember the fucktard who kept hounding him about not donating to the site?

No, that was back when I maybe checked in on this board once a week.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Bill calling anyone else an idiot is fucking hilarious.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Bullies can always justify their behavior. He made me be a complete abusive asshole to him.
  • Options

More high level conversation that Derek created this board to share.

Too bad the crying squad drove him off. I think @trublue knows where he hangs out now. Maybe convince him to come back and talk Duck football.

That’s what this board is about, right?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

No, that was back when I maybe checked in on this board once a week.
    He/They are still here.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Bullies can always justify their behavior. He made me be a complete abusive asshole to him.
    It was very personal too.

Seems to be a theme here.

But that’s okay because Derek makes his money off the main board @haie says so.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

More high level conversation that Derek created this board to share.

Too bad the crying squad drove him off. I think @trublue knows where he hangs out now. Maybe convince him to come back and talk Duck football.

That’s what this board is about, right?
    This board is obviously a place when Duck fans can be invited, I was invited here, I didn't ask to be here, and then be fucking abused. Look I don't give a fuck, I can give it as good as I get it, and with most of these halfwits I can give it a lot better than I get it, but DJ was really here only to talk Duck sports. If people here found him offensive for doing so, they were free to not read this board. But Derek wants this place to be a Duck abuse space. He doesn't want this to be a place where people talk about the Ducks.
  • Options
    Yes I almost think it was created as payback time for the 12 years Oregon plungered uw with no mercy.

A lot of pent up anger from the emotionally stunted to be vomited here on a daily basis. @haie.

Imagine the fucking nerve of DJDuck!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 22
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

And for no fucking reason. He posted something about Oregon Women's basketball or Softball and was absolutely trashed for it by halfwit assholes like Bill who think it's "abrasive" for someone to talk about Oregon sports. It would be as if I went on Yellow's board and absolutely trashed people who talked about things I didn't like.

They can't even see what hypocritical assholes they are.

Seriously, how long would someone on Yellow's board be allowed to exist if all they did was trash and abuse people for posting about movies or watches? But you can do that here and it's fucking encouraged.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

And for no fucking reason. He posted something about Oregon Women's basketball or Softball and was absolutely trashed for it by halfwit assholes like Bill who think it's "abrasive" for someone to talk about Oregon sports. It would be as if I went on Yellow's board and absolutely trashed people who talked about things I didn't like.

Come on Bob stop your crying you’re on a Husky site! You should be glad Derek offers you the opportunity to be shit on here by a bunch of mentally and emotionally challenged boys.

Cause Derek doesn’t make his money here. @haie
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Come on Bob stop your crying you’re on a Husky site! You should be glad Derek offers you the opportunity to be shit on here by a bunch of mentally and emotionally challenged boys.

It's his board he can make up whatever fucking rules he likes. But he should just admit that he doesn't give a fuck if Duck fans here are abused and harassed in a way that he would never allow on any other board.

How long would a spamming asshole like haie be allowed to exist on Yellow's board?
  • Options
    And it’s not just here Bob. I had my first post in months on the Tug. Guess which one of these fuckwits was there immediately to rain abuse on me and my family?

Okay it was @haie.

He just wanted to engage in some high level discourse.

And smell my ass, apparently.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

And it’s not just here Bob. I had my first post in months on the Tug. Guess which one of these fuckwits was there immediately to rain abuse on me and my family?

Okay it was @haie.

Maybe haie blows Derek.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

It's his board he can make up whatever fucking rules he likes. But he should just admit that he doesn't give a fuck if Duck fans here are abused and harassed in a way that he would never allow on any other board.

How long would a spamming asshole like haie be allowed to exist on Yellow's board?
    Maybe two posts? He has multiple shit posts just this evening. Nothing but personal attacks and retarded gibberish.

I’m just glad he isn’t spamming or gumming threads up. I hear that’s not tolerated.

Right MODS?

You notice how @RaceBannon has disappeared all of the sudden?

He wants a clear conscience.

Too late he spent months chinning these fuckwits on.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Okay it was @haie.

Maybe haie blows Derek.
    I’ll tell you what the game is with @haie.

He has made himself the board monitor of who contributes and who doesn’t.

He does this to show Derek how vested he is in the success of HCH. And to gain favor with him.

For a dumbfuck it’s actually a good little scam. It allows his to be a total shit posting retard and Derek just pats him on the head like a puppy dog.

“He’s our Haie.”
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Okay it was @haie.

Maybe haie blows Derek.
    I’ll tell you what the game is with @haie.

He has made himself the board monitor of who contributes and who doesn’t.

He does this to show Derek how vested he is in the success of HCH. And to gain favor with him.

For a dumbfuck it’s actually a good little scam. It allows his to be a total shit posting retard and Derek just pats him on the head like a puppy dog.

“He’s our Haie.”
    haie's existence here just reveals how big the lie is when Derek claims he wants this board to be high level Duck sports talk.