Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HCH in Real Life...

Just completed the husbandly duties...going to a wine tasting / wine club pick-up, during the NFL playoffs. I had a little incident during said tasting and pick up, and as they say, "Wrote a song about it like to hear it here it goes"...

We tasted four new wines, with sommeliers pouring, and giving us all of the inside info on each selection. On the fourth round, 'Skippy' is giving us the deets, and I suddenly morphed into the guy on the Wendy's commercial..."Don't...............don't..............do it! It was in slow motion, I could see it coming, and I could do nothing to stop it.

Welp, he did it..."A cab/franc that drinks like a....." and I mini-convulsed, blew out snot bubbles, bit the hell out of the inside of my mouth, and bolted for the door. My wife said they asked if I was alright, and she told them it was allergies (she knows the story). I had tears streaming down my face I was laughing so hard...After about 5 minutes to recover, we came back in to finish, and among many strange and curious looks from others, changed our order to all cab/franc....CSB

Comments