Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Woof?

13»

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I knew Kyler Murray 2.0 would have a miraculous growth spurt.

I laughed when I saw 5’11”. No fucking way.
    I could see 5'10 but I might just be saying that because I've seen others say that he's 5'10. Until I personally measure his measurables, it's hard to say for sure. I will provide that info once I get it.
    He didn’t look super midgety in the AA game highlights, so he might be 5’10”. Looked a little thicker than other highlights too, so maybe he’s put on some weight. He’s still fast as shit.
    Yeah 16-17 year olds still grow. His highlights make me grow. Easy to project him out to be Kyler Murray 2.0 at 5'10 ~200 eventually, maybe 185-190 by fall. I don't see the concern for being too small with this type of cat. The logic behind potentially starting him this year is growing on me.
    Depends on the supporting cast. You can develop terrible habits with no offensive line and no wr's. Lipo but i would hope it's not just handed to him.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 21

I could see 5'10 but I might just be saying that because I've seen others say that he's 5'10. Until I personally measure his measurables, it's hard to say for sure. I will provide that info once I get it.
    He didn’t look super midgety in the AA game highlights, so he might be 5’10”. Looked a little thicker than other highlights too, so maybe he’s put on some weight. He’s still fast as shit.
    Yeah 16-17 year olds still grow. His highlights make me grow. Easy to project him out to be Kyler Murray 2.0 at 5'10 ~200 eventually, maybe 185-190 by fall. I don't see the concern for being too small with this type of cat. The logic behind potentially starting him this year is growing on me.
    Depends on the supporting cast. You can develop terrible habits with no offensive line and no wr's. Lipo but i would hope it's not just handed to him.
    No doubt, no doubt. How the O looks will impact that decision and we still need several more quarterbackers.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I’m with you. If we can’t get Fajita, I’m good with starting this kid and seeing what he can do. I’d rather start him than Rogers.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I’m with you. If we can’t get Fajita, I’m good with starting this kid and seeing what he can do. I’d rather start him than Rogers.
    Yeah I just look at it as of 2025 thing. Where do we want to be at that point, who is our future, that type of thing. I'm willing to take some lumps this year getting any dude with a high ceiling reps. No JAGs. 8-4 with an exciting brand of football, seeing the brightness of 2025, I will check it off as a win. I could see Demond coming in mid-season too. Wouldn't necessarily have to be the beginning. Saw it with Fifita last year.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Take 16-17 and add a few years

Went from a short 6'3 to a short 6'4 after high school, it happens