Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This goes on everywhere

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
It's not indicative of the entire fan base.....all teams have idiots......I've never seen anything remotely close to like that at Autzen....

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/08/arrest_in_oregon_ducks_fan_scu.html#incart_river

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    those pink fucking helmets...
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Years ago I decided to only travel back for the big-time games. Best decision ever. Prices the trash from Springfield out. Unfortunately, they are able to hit up the BiMart 2 for 1 specials and storm Autzen for the lesser opponents.
  • PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited August 2014
    HuskyJW said:

It's not indicative of the entire fan base.....all teams have idiots......I've never seen anything remotely close to like that at Autzen....

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/08/arrest_in_oregon_ducks_fan_scu.html#incart_river

I loved watching two Husky fans punching each other in 2009 in the old east end zone GA section because Jesus H. Locker lost yet again to Oregon. The interception in that end zone on 4th down was just too much for one of the few realistic Doog fans.

You don't talk that way about the Jesus!! He's trying really hard!

Also, "doog-it"" was a take-off on "Coug-it", as in Jack Lockner dooged it when he threw the ball in the air against BYU and got flagged 15 yards, blowing yet another game. You kids are welcome for the history lesson.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2014
    Have another drink

HuskyJW said:

I loved watching two Husky fans punching each other in 2009 in the old east end zone GA section because Jesus H. Locker lost yet again to Oregon. The interception in that end zone on 4th down was just too much for one of the few realistic Doog fans.

Also, "doog-it"" was a take-off on "Coug-it", as in Jack Lockner dooged it when he threw the ball in the air against BYU and got flagged 15 yards, blowing yet another game. You kids are welcome for the history lesson.
    edited August 2014
    AZDuck said:

huh?

We were saying "Doog it" for years prior to whatever happened on Dawgman on the ESPN board. I'll let you idiots figure it out the timeline at your next board award banquet.

Quooks!
    It happened. It was classic. My doog brother would confirm it, but I'm too embarrassed to let him know I post on boards. We're all losers.
    HuskyJW said:

Have another drink

HuskyJW said:

oh, and please to be going back to the ESPN board, stat
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HuskyJW said:

History isn't your thing.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

Years ago I decided to only travel back for the big-time games. Best decision ever. Prices the trash from Springfield out. Unfortunately, they are able to hit up the BiMart 2 for 1 specials and storm Autzen for the lesser opponents.

This is what I try to explain to Quooks about the Arizona game in 2009 when the cheerleader was hit by the bottle. I paid $24 to be in the 4th row at that game. The guy that threw the infamous bottle was two rows above me and he was trying to hit the players who were dancing around like assholes in a corner filled with UA fans.

Riff raff does bad stuff. Jails aren't full of financially comfortable people. There are a large number of upstanding people in their fan base (basketball fans), but at $15 a ticket to watch a Top 10 team with a 7:30pm kickoff you're a complete fucktard if you think everyone is walking out unscathed.

Well, that and Tucson is kind of a desertghetto
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Well, that and Tucson is kind of a desertghetto

Everything south of River Rd., yeah.

Since River Road is the northern city limit of Tucson, my poont stands