Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you struggle to get 8 wins in 2014 was it worth it?

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    If you won, hell yes it was worth it. But you didn't win, you got ass raped, and then your coach, and nearly every player worth a shit also left.

So was it worth it?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,417
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Still time to edit
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Still time to edit

Appears there is also plenty of time to dodge the question that was asked.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't have a time machine
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,527
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    8 wins, rather easily

BITCH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The last two years have been a lot of fun

The future doesn't change that

I'll leave the future to the ducks
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s 2024. I live in the PRESENT.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

You appear to live in the state of denial
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

You appear to live in the state of denial
    The DAY is TODAY and you have to SEIZE it. Make sense???! DAWG SENSE!!!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    SFGbob said:

If you won, hell yes it was worth it. But you didn't win, you got ass raped, and then your coach, and nearly every player worth a shit also left.

So was it worth it?

All that was proven with the events of the last 2 weeks ...

It wasn't a question of IF DeFraud was leaving the program but a question of WHEN he was leaving the program

So in that context, I'll take the run to the Natty and 25-3 over a 2 year period and never think about the trade offs

The reality is that UW is going to be effectively missing the 2021, 2022, and 2023 classes at this point ... we'll see what the give and take is from the 2024 class and the musical chairs

But your original question was a non-serious one and one that winners don't ask
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

So was it worth it?

It wasn't a question of IF DeFraud was leaving the program but a question of WHEN he was leaving the program

So in that context, I'll take the run to the Natty and 25-3 over a 2 year period and never think about the trade offs

The reality is that UW is going to be effectively missing the 2021, 2022, and 2023 classes at this point ... we'll see what the give and take is from the 2024 class and the musical chairs

Question was serious and perfectly reasonable but I understand why you wanted to dodge it.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,498
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 22
    SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

So was it worth it?

Question was serious and perfectly reasonable but I understand why you wanted to dodge it.

You haven't been to this height in a decade and 23 UW will go down as the best team in the Pac 12 era. You know, the era where Oregon increased their total fans by 10x.

You're a butthurt loser quook. Fuck off.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

So was it worth it?

You haven't been to this height in a decade and 23 UW will go down as the best team in the Pac 12 era. You know, the era where Oregon increased their total fans by 10x.

Another example of what would not be tolerated on the main board. It’s almost like there’s a double standard happening here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah. The main board. The one that pays Derek more than 60$ a year. JFC.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

So was it worth it?

Ranked 6th to end the season. Coach didn't bolt on us like Race dodging the dinner check, great returning talent, great recruiting class, portal class is amazing, didn't get ass raped by anyone all year, every game was either competitive or a blow-out Oregon win vs. ass raped in the NC game and now your program is a fucking dumpster fire.

Yeah, I can live with that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

So was it worth it?

Ranked 6th to end the season. Coach didn't bolt on us like Race dodging the dinner check, great returning talent, great recruiting class, portal class is amazing, didn't get ass raped by anyone all year, every game was either competitive or a blow-out Oregon win vs. ass raped in the NC game and now your program is a fucking dumpster fire.

6th. Oh my God.

Nobody wants your coach.

Again, pom poms.
  • Options
    haie said:

So that’s why you’re allowed to shit post here non-stop. Because @DerekJohnson makes $$$ on the main board.

Thanks for clearing that up. Cripple.
  • Options
    edited January 22
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

So was it worth it?

Careful Bob, you’re gonna make @haie cry and he’s going tell on you for it.

Oregon is so deep going into next year. People who follow CFB see it. Young players up and down the two deeps. Good ones. Not scrubs that your HC is afraid to put on the field
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

So that’s why you’re allowed to shit post here non-stop. Because @DerekJohnson makes $$$ on the main board.

For clearing up that you and Bob are complaining about the free beer and should shut the fuck up?

You're welcome.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

For clearing up that you and Bob are complaining about the free beer and should shut the fuck up?

You're welcome.
    More high level conversation from @haie.

Derek’s cripple has no guardrails and he knows it.