Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

There's still no script

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
edited January 18 in Hardcore Husky Board
Think of this off season as a game thread. We're late in the 2nd quarter where everyone needs to be fired and fans are jumping off the bridge.

Still a lot of ballgame left to pull another one out of the fire.

The script would have Grubb as the new head coach on the cheap.

Instead they got the guy that gives us a chance. He may suck but it was the only hire to have a hope of restocking

It will take a minute but there are a lot of players in play between now and May. And we got cash. UW will field a solid ball club. 4-8 to 25-3 second in the country.

The new no script has Fisch doing so well that Bama hires him whe they fire DeBoer

I do love the doom and gloom here so forgive my intrusion

But this isn't your older brother's Huskies

Burn the scripts and the ships

Comments

• DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    Doog it up, Mr. Bacon.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,752 Swaye's Wigwam

Think of this off season as a game thread. We're late in the 2nd quarter where everyone needs to be fired and fans are jumping off the bridge.

Instead they got the guy that gives us a chance. He may suck but it was the only hire to have a hope of restocking

It will take a minute but there are a lot of players in play between now and May. And we got cash. UW will field a solid ball club. 4-8 to 25-3 second in the country.

The new no script has Fisch doing so well that Bama hires him whe they fire DeBoer

Soooo… we don’t suck again?
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,161

Soooo… we don’t suck again?
    lipo, imo. lots of bags to be dropped.
  • Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 781
    Cool that Race is Dooging like Reffett. The sky has fallen.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

No script

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,752 Swaye's Wigwam

I don’t know if he’s doogin, just cautiously optimistic… maybe. Not the feels I’m feeling.

Races post makes me feel uneasy and weird, kind of scared. Similar to how some are responding to stalins death laser eyes.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,941 Founders Club
    edited January 18
    I feel like we’ve reached the pinnacle of latestage, Race Bannon just win baby at all costs, FYFMFE college football.

I don’t know if I have stones for it, but I’ll keep watching the games and buying the gear. Unlike @Swaye i can’t go be a GA Dawg.

If you're going to play then play to win

Seems like that is still in play

UW could have gone the way of Cal and Stanford and we'd have more free time
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,474 Swaye's Wigwam

No script

PGOS burnt the script after we somehow beat ASU
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,250 Swaye's Wigwam
    Would have to hope they have money to actually do something in the portal. How much did they have to spend to get Penix, Odunze, McMillan, Polk, Fautanu, Tuli, and Trice to stick around last and bring in DJ and Jabbar? Assume we should have that money plus more coming from the excitement of this season. Let's hope.

Thinking on Fifita and McMillan and the other Arizona guys more - how often do premier and a bunch of guys actually follow the coach to the next school? I can think of Riley and Caleb Williams and one decent WR. Other than that, it's always seemed like most guys stay or scatter.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,544 Founders Club
    I don’t have an older brother. You’re the closest thing I have Race.
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 816 Founders Club

No script

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
    I remember this time during our last coaching search and Race made comment that DeBoer was worse than Lake

I remember this time during our last coaching search and Race made comment that DeBoer was worse than Lake

I'm nothing if not memorable
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    LIPO undefeated.

Pulling the trigger quickly to roll the dice is as good as we could hope for given the circumstances.

Making it back to the playoffs *could* be on the table if the first Domino Fifita falls.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam
    Please to be including “ect ect ect” in the new script.