Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Let's start speculating on DC Hire

13»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

bigcc said:

No to Kwiatkowski. His style of defense would get their shit pushed in by all the neanderthal offenses in the Big 10. I want to see aggression, angles and tackling. He is also a B recruiter. Hard pass. Pay Tosh 2 million to be DC and DL coach and take a quarter of Oregons defense through the spring portal. Win, win.

Tosh has a 1.7 mil buyout, uw isn't spending 3.7 mil for one year from a DC lol
    Tosh isn't a real defensive coordinator also.
    I mocked Oregon quite a bit for making him the DC. Actually I mocked them for hiring him at all. I'd rather not have to go through the doog mental gymnastics necessary if he were to come back to UW.

There are good DCs out there who can recruit. Find one. I'd rather give Peter Sirmon a try than Lupoi.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,991
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

Bob_C said:

bigcc said:

No to Kwiatkowski. His style of defense would get their shit pushed in by all the neanderthal offenses in the Big 10. I want to see aggression, angles and tackling. He is also a B recruiter. Hard pass. Pay Tosh 2 million to be DC and DL coach and take a quarter of Oregons defense through the spring portal. Win, win.

I mocked Oregon quite a bit for making him the DC. Actually I mocked them for hiring him at all. I'd rather not have to go through the doog mental gymnastics necessary if he were to come back to UW.

There are good DCs out there who can recruit. Find one. I'd rather give Peter Sirmon a try than Lupoi.
    Johnny Nansen never sleeps!!
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I'd love Sirmon as the DC and LB coach. Tim DeRuyter would be another choice.
  • Options
    wooderson92wooderson92 Member Posts: 125
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Standard Supporter
    Sandra6 said:

Either Kent Baer or Ed Donatell.

The Teddy Baer defense was something
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

chuck said:

Bob_C said:

bigcc said:

Johnny Nansen never sleeps!!
    He doesn't fall asleep, he only passes out.
    I've missed that lil meme