Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Julius Buelow is in the portal.

13»

Comments

• Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,021
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Fisch got hired like 4 days later than Deboer. LIPO.

Does that mean we should expect to lose more guys?
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,591
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Brailsford, Buelow and Kelepo were the interior line of the #2 ranked team in the country. Much like their former fag coach, their stock will never be higher. These three portals entrants I can understand. The Hatchett brothers don't make any sense. Local kids that have limited film and both are in line for increased playing time next year if the former players all bounce. Maybe thats their angle.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Brailsford, Buelow and Kelepo were the interior line of the #2 ranked team in the country. Much like their former fag coach, their stock will never be higher. These three portals entrants I can understand. The Hatchett brothers don't make any sense. Local kids that have limited film and both are in line for increased playing time next year if the former players all bounce. Maybe thats their angle.

Brailsford is physically limited and played damn near up to his full potential at UW. Going somewhere else, with a different offensive style (power/interior run) or playing against massive SEC nose guards and having to beat out someone else who is likely more physically gifted then him, is a poor choice...

Buelow and Kelepo could be borderline NFL rd2-4 draft picks depending on how they play next year. 6th year rental OL to some lateral school and having to relearn everything is a strange bet.

IDK, it doesn't seem like UW is that lacking in the NIL department, and if Fish is bringing in the Arizona WR/RB/QB they wont have the chance of playing with better skill guys next year.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,010
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Both Hatchetts and even their mom said they’re keeping options open by going in the portal.
  • Options
    DawgtillDeathDawgtillDeath Member Posts: 153
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Both Hatchetts and even their mom said they’re keeping options open by going in the portal.
    Landon steps right into the starting OC spot. Geirean is all but set at OG. He needs to gain some strength/weight for the B1G. Hopefully they see the opportunity here.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,477
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I don't care who our OL is as long as they can convert 3rd and 1
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,378
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't care who our OL is as long as they can convert 3rd and 1

Can they wear pink tutus?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,733