Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fifita in the transfer portal

2»

Comments

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,596
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck Fifita. Austin Mack is literally on campus where the coaches can talk to him everyday and people are pinding for Jaden de Laura PT II.

If you're a recruiter then you close Mack. Coffee is for closers.

The only thing I have ever seen Mack do is over throw fade routes in pregame warm ups. Couldn't be good? Sure, don't twist. But acting like he is a sure thing is ridiculous.
    QB recruits panning out or not seems to be the hardest thing to gauge in college football. We have no idea.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,596
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck Fifita. Austin Mack is literally on campus where the coaches can talk to him everyday and people are pinding for Jaden de Laura PT II.

If you're a recruiter then you close Mack. Coffee is for closers.

TBS brain rot. Austin Mack is 6'6" 230 and throws the ball a quarter mile! We've never seen a guy like that bust before!

Meanwhile, puny little Noah Fifita is 5'11" and only threw for 3k yards in 12 games with 25 TDs to 6 INT - all at 72% a clip. In arguably the strongest conference in 2023.
    Mack could easily be Ty Thompson. I still desperately want his potential on the roster but I'll take Fifita, who was really good against every Pac-12 team he played and Oklahoma.