Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But When Did Dannen Know KDB Wasn’t Coming Back?

13»

Comments

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited January 17
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Fishpo31 said:

Tequilla said:

This sums up my beef with DeBoer.

There’s always going to be other great opportunities out there for great coaches.

But you don’t have 1 foot out the door in year 2 in the middle of a Natty run.

Fuck that guy forever.

It really is mind numbing

The reason you get into the sports business at a high level is to compete and win championships … if you do that the money follows

To torpedo your chances when you get that chance (and there’s no guarantee you’ll ever get that chance again) speaks volumes about your character and priorities
    It's beyond the pale of @Mad_Son settlement, even in this fucked up age of college football.

DeBoer had ZERO connection to Bamma or the SEC.

He was already in a Year 2 CFP/Natty run at a Top 10 to 20 type program about to triple the original salary. And that's not good enough to still around for 4 or 5 years? What the fuck.

I guess the lack of recruiting was a tell that people like me who hate TBSing ignored at our peril.
    Who were the names in consideration? All Jimmy Sexton guys, every fucking one of them. I've dealt with enough agents to know that if Deboer would have signed that contract at Thanksgiving, he would currently be shopping for a new agent. Football coaches coach football. Agents make money, for their clients, and for themselves.

Not only did Sexton get Deboer paid, he gets the rest of his stable paid to boot. The average sports agent takes between 4-10%, and I'd bet Jimmy is a LOT closer to 10 than 4. Kalen didn't have an "in" at Bama, but Jimmy did...That's why agents get paid.

IDK about the TBS stuff, but it was (after the fact), and continues to be apparent that it affected Deboer rolling to the end of what was a monumental season. By appearances, he didn't handle it well, at all.

You're not in Sioux Falls any more, Toto...
    I wonder if we’ll ever get to a point when universities don’t want to deal with this malarkey anymore.
    Probably not at least until the vice of stadium debt is in the rear view mirror.

Was the stadium that much "vice" though? $250 million seems rather cheap looking at what new stadiums run these days, and I would describe it as more of a "need" than a "want".

Need and want are irrelevant. Debt Service is no joke.

You can pry my 2.95% APR 30 year fixed from my cold dead hands, pal!!!
    In this case nominal dollars are chimportant. I thought I read that $12-14 Million are owed this year in stadium det service. (I'm open to being corrected).

No joke when the AD budget is in the range of $30+ milly.

This is a year our of date, but still...

Washington Fiscal Year (2022) Revenues
    Ticket sales
    $29,198,790
    Direct state or other government support
    $0
    Student fees
    $0
    Direct institutional support
    $15,082,998
    Guarantees (from participation in away games)
    $1,148,500
    Contributions
    $28,037,008
    Media rights
    $28,004,249
    NCAA distributions
    $3,492,814
    Conference distributions (non-media, non-bowl games)
    $271,750
    Conference distributions of bowl games
    $8,174,647
    Program, novelty, parking, concession sales
    $3,672,058
    Royalties, licensing, advertisements, sponsorships
    $20,179,991
    Sports camps
    $167,545
    Athletics endowments and inviestments incomes
    $4,080,279
    Other operationg revenue
    $3,674,235
    Football bowl revenues
    $0
    Total
    $145,184,864

Washington Fiscal Year (2022) Expenses
    Athletic student aid
    $16,091,981
    Guarantees (paid to visiting teams)
    $3,141,470
    Coaching salaries, benefits, bonuses
    $22,428,675
    Support staff/administrative compensation
    $21,440,380
    Severance payments
    $17,762,328
    Recruiting
    $2,490,978
    Team travel
    $8,870,323
    Equipment, uniforms, supplies
    $6,915,974
    Game expenses
    $9,963,884
    Fund raising, marketing, promotion
    $1,517,596
    Sports camps
    $144,625
    Spirit groups
    $785,848
    Athletic facilities debt service, leases and rental fee
    $12,964,179
    Direct overhead and administrative expenses
    $7,524,689
    Medical expenses and insurance
    $1,752,722
    Memberships and dues
    $112,073
    Student-athlete meals (non-travel)
    $3,508,566
    Other operating expenses
    $12,042,632
    Bowl expenes
    $0
    Total
    $149,458,923

https://theathletic.com/4151864/2023/02/03/washington-huskies-athletics-spending/
    So obviously I was WAY off on the $30m number. That said poont still stands. This budget is showing $4m in red ink. Then add the stadium principal debt payments that start this year in excess of 8-figures.

It's not looking good.

Pretty sure we’re close to an upper campus announcement on the stadium debt that would clear a lot of that issue up.

Other favorable factors for 2023/24 numbers:

$12M from Bama
    Strong ticket sales in ‘23
    UW has probably never sold more apparel via its licensing agreements than it did in ‘23
    A lot of the Lake buyout goes away, if not all (too lazy to look further)
    You’re paying Fisch ~$2M less than you would have paid KDB too
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Fishpo31 said:

Tequilla said:

There’s always going to be other great opportunities out there for great coaches.

Fuck that guy forever.

The reason you get into the sports business at a high level is to compete and win championships … if you do that the money follows

To torpedo your chances when you get that chance (and there’s no guarantee you’ll ever get that chance again) speaks volumes about your character and priorities
    It's beyond the pale of @Mad_Son settlement, even in this fucked up age of college football.

He was already in a Year 2 CFP/Natty run at a Top 10 to 20 type program about to triple the original salary. And that's not good enough to still around for 4 or 5 years? What the fuck.

I guess the lack of recruiting was a tell that people like me who hate TBSing ignored at our peril.
    Who were the names in consideration? All Jimmy Sexton guys, every fucking one of them. I've dealt with enough agents to know that if Deboer would have signed that contract at Thanksgiving, he would currently be shopping for a new agent. Football coaches coach football. Agents make money, for their clients, and for themselves.

Not only did Sexton get Deboer paid, he gets the rest of his stable paid to boot. The average sports agent takes between 4-10%, and I'd bet Jimmy is a LOT closer to 10 than 4. Kalen didn't have an "in" at Bama, but Jimmy did...That's why agents get paid.

IDK about the TBS stuff, but it was (after the fact), and continues to be apparent that it affected Deboer rolling to the end of what was a monumental season. By appearances, he didn't handle it well, at all.

I wonder if we’ll ever get to a point when universities don’t want to deal with this malarkey anymore.
    Probably not at least until the vice of stadium debt is in the rear view mirror.

Was the stadium that much "vice" though? $250 million seems rather cheap looking at what new stadiums run these days, and I would describe it as more of a "need" than a "want".

In this case nominal dollars are chimportant. I thought I read that $12-14 Million are owed this year in stadium det service. (I'm open to being corrected).

Ticket sales
    $29,198,790
    $0
    Student fees
    $0
    $15,082,998
    $1,148,500
    Contributions
    $28,037,008
    Media rights
    $28,004,249
    NCAA distributions
    $3,492,814
    $271,750
    $8,174,647
    $3,672,058
    $20,179,991
    Sports camps
    $167,545
    $4,080,279
    Other operationg revenue
    $3,674,235
    Football bowl revenues
    $0
    Total
    $145,184,864

Athletic student aid
    $16,091,981
    $3,141,470
    $22,428,675
    $21,440,380
    Severance payments
    $17,762,328
    Recruiting
    $2,490,978
    Team travel
    $8,870,323
    $6,915,974
    Game expenses
    $9,963,884
    $1,517,596
    Sports camps
    $144,625
    Spirit groups
    $785,848
    $12,964,179
    $7,524,689
    $1,752,722
    Memberships and dues
    $112,073
    $3,508,566
    Other operating expenses
    $12,042,632
    Bowl expenes
    $0
    Total
    $149,458,923

https://theathletic.com/4151864/2023/02/03/washington-huskies-athletics-spending/
    So obviously I was WAY off on the $30m number. That said poont still stands. This budget is showing $4m in red ink. Then add the stadium principal debt payments that start this year in excess of 8-figures.

It's not looking good.

Meh... 4 million doesn't seem like much if you are churning 140+ million a year. Also who knows what is really going on when you have serviced debt, deferments, deductions, and depreciation tricks all going towards reducing possible tax burdens. Also a new conference and new media deals all in a few months.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Fishpo31 said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that guy forever.

Ticket sales
    $29,198,790
    $0
    Student fees
    $0
    $15,082,998
    $1,148,500
    Contributions
    $28,037,008
    Media rights
    $28,004,249
    NCAA distributions
    $3,492,814
    $271,750
    $8,174,647
    $3,672,058
    $20,179,991
    Sports camps
    $167,545
    $4,080,279
    Other operationg revenue
    $3,674,235
    Football bowl revenues
    $0
    Total
    $145,184,864

Athletic student aid
    $16,091,981
    $3,141,470
    $22,428,675
    $21,440,380
    Severance payments
    $17,762,328
    Recruiting
    $2,490,978
    Team travel
    $8,870,323
    $6,915,974
    Game expenses
    $9,963,884
    $1,517,596
    Sports camps
    $144,625
    Spirit groups
    $785,848
    $12,964,179
    $7,524,689
    $1,752,722
    Memberships and dues
    $112,073
    $3,508,566
    Other operating expenses
    $12,042,632
    Bowl expenes
    $0
    Total
    $149,458,923

It's not looking good.

Sounds like we can borrow against the future (TITTT) a bit with B1G money so the media share will probably go up in future year a bit. But sure would be nice to have gone in at a full share.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Fishpo31 said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that guy forever.

Ticket sales
    $29,198,790
    $0
    Student fees
    $0
    $15,082,998
    $1,148,500
    Contributions
    $28,037,008
    Media rights
    $28,004,249
    NCAA distributions
    $3,492,814
    $271,750
    $8,174,647
    $3,672,058
    $20,179,991
    Sports camps
    $167,545
    $4,080,279
    Other operationg revenue
    $3,674,235
    Football bowl revenues
    $0
    Total
    $145,184,864

Athletic student aid
    $16,091,981
    $3,141,470
    $22,428,675
    $21,440,380
    Severance payments
    $17,762,328
    Recruiting
    $2,490,978
    Team travel
    $8,870,323
    $6,915,974
    Game expenses
    $9,963,884
    $1,517,596
    Sports camps
    $144,625
    Spirit groups
    $785,848
    $12,964,179
    $7,524,689
    $1,752,722
    Memberships and dues
    $112,073
    $3,508,566
    Other operating expenses
    $12,042,632
    Bowl expenes
    $0
    Total
    $149,458,923

It's not looking good.

Pretty sure we’re close to an upper campus announcement on the stadium debt that would clear a lot of that issue up.

$12M from Bama
    UW has probably never sold more apparel via its licensing agreements than it did in ‘23
    UW averaged 6k more fans a game in 2023 vs 2022. That alone more than makes up $4M.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Fishpo31 said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that guy forever.

Ticket sales
    $29,198,790
    $0
    Student fees
    $0
    $15,082,998
    $1,148,500
    Contributions
    $28,037,008
    Media rights
    $28,004,249
    NCAA distributions
    $3,492,814
    $271,750
    $8,174,647
    $3,672,058
    $20,179,991
    Sports camps
    $167,545
    $4,080,279
    Other operationg revenue
    $3,674,235
    Football bowl revenues
    $0
    Total
    $145,184,864

Athletic student aid
    $16,091,981
    $3,141,470
    $22,428,675
    $21,440,380
    Severance payments
    $17,762,328
    Recruiting
    $2,490,978
    Team travel
    $8,870,323
    $6,915,974
    Game expenses
    $9,963,884
    $1,517,596
    Sports camps
    $144,625
    Spirit groups
    $785,848
    $12,964,179
    $7,524,689
    $1,752,722
    Memberships and dues
    $112,073
    $3,508,566
    Other operating expenses
    $12,042,632
    Bowl expenes
    $0
    Total
    $149,458,923

It's not looking good.

$12M from Bama
    I THINK Jimmy Lake had a ~$3 mil a year 5 year contract fully guaranteed through the 2024 season... so this will be the last year he is getting that ~3 million

unless they negotiated something different quietly, instead of the whole fired with cause for brutally beating a helpless child on the 50 in the middle of a game...
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Fishpo31 said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that guy forever.

Ticket sales
    $29,198,790
    $0
    Student fees
    $0
    $15,082,998
    $1,148,500
    Contributions
    $28,037,008
    Media rights
    $28,004,249
    NCAA distributions
    $3,492,814
    $271,750
    $8,174,647
    $3,672,058
    $20,179,991
    Sports camps
    $167,545
    $4,080,279
    Other operationg revenue
    $3,674,235
    Football bowl revenues
    $0
    Total
    $145,184,864

Athletic student aid
    $16,091,981
    $3,141,470
    $22,428,675
    $21,440,380
    Severance payments
    $17,762,328
    Recruiting
    $2,490,978
    Team travel
    $8,870,323
    $6,915,974
    Game expenses
    $9,963,884
    $1,517,596
    Sports camps
    $144,625
    Spirit groups
    $785,848
    $12,964,179
    $7,524,689
    $1,752,722
    Memberships and dues
    $112,073
    $3,508,566
    Other operating expenses
    $12,042,632
    Bowl expenes
    $0
    Total
    $149,458,923

It's not looking good.

$12M from Bama
    So riddle me this @FireTheJanitor and the rest of the crew...

Clearly, Universities like UW, care enough still about football as the "front porch" to have to deal with all the bullshit of professional college football. And if UW as an institution wants to keep being in the pro sports bidness, why can't they chip in a few bucks to keep the AD from going under as it relates to paying for a "public" asset like Husky Stadium.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The severance payments clocking in at $17 million ouch.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Fishpo31 said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that guy forever.

Ticket sales
    $29,198,790
    $0
    Student fees
    $0
    $15,082,998
    $1,148,500
    Contributions
    $28,037,008
    Media rights
    $28,004,249
    NCAA distributions
    $3,492,814
    $271,750
    $8,174,647
    $3,672,058
    $20,179,991
    Sports camps
    $167,545
    $4,080,279
    Other operationg revenue
    $3,674,235
    Football bowl revenues
    $0
    Total
    $145,184,864

Athletic student aid
    $16,091,981
    $3,141,470
    $22,428,675
    $21,440,380
    Severance payments
    $17,762,328
    Recruiting
    $2,490,978
    Team travel
    $8,870,323
    $6,915,974
    Game expenses
    $9,963,884
    $1,517,596
    Sports camps
    $144,625
    Spirit groups
    $785,848
    $12,964,179
    $7,524,689
    $1,752,722
    Memberships and dues
    $112,073
    $3,508,566
    Other operating expenses
    $12,042,632
    Bowl expenes
    $0
    Total
    $149,458,923

It's not looking good.

$12M from Bama
    UW averaged 6k more fans a game in 2023 vs 2022. That alone more than makes up $4M.
    There's windfall as well from the Sugar and the NC though idk how that gets parsed with the PAC 2 deal.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Fishpo31 said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that guy forever.

Ticket sales
    $29,198,790
    $0
    Student fees
    $0
    $15,082,998
    $1,148,500
    Contributions
    $28,037,008
    Media rights
    $28,004,249
    NCAA distributions
    $3,492,814
    $271,750
    $8,174,647
    $3,672,058
    $20,179,991
    Sports camps
    $167,545
    $4,080,279
    Other operationg revenue
    $3,674,235
    Football bowl revenues
    $0
    Total
    $145,184,864

Athletic student aid
    $16,091,981
    $3,141,470
    $22,428,675
    $21,440,380
    Severance payments
    $17,762,328
    Recruiting
    $2,490,978
    Team travel
    $8,870,323
    $6,915,974
    Game expenses
    $9,963,884
    $1,517,596
    Sports camps
    $144,625
    Spirit groups
    $785,848
    $12,964,179
    $7,524,689
    $1,752,722
    Memberships and dues
    $112,073
    $3,508,566
    Other operating expenses
    $12,042,632
    Bowl expenes
    $0
    Total
    $149,458,923

It's not looking good.

The severance payment number is pure insanity

I'd be willing to bet that there is fat in that administrative number

There's definitely areas to streamline the expenses

But what the numbers highlight is that growing revenues was a paramount concern and why staying in the PAC wasn't an option
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Fishpo31 said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that guy forever.

Ticket sales
    $29,198,790
    $0
    Student fees
    $0
    $15,082,998
    $1,148,500
    Contributions
    $28,037,008
    Media rights
    $28,004,249
    NCAA distributions
    $3,492,814
    $271,750
    $8,174,647
    $3,672,058
    $20,179,991
    Sports camps
    $167,545
    $4,080,279
    Other operationg revenue
    $3,674,235
    Football bowl revenues
    $0
    Total
    $145,184,864

Athletic student aid
    $16,091,981
    $3,141,470
    $22,428,675
    $21,440,380
    Severance payments
    $17,762,328
    Recruiting
    $2,490,978
    Team travel
    $8,870,323
    $6,915,974
    Game expenses
    $9,963,884
    $1,517,596
    Sports camps
    $144,625
    Spirit groups
    $785,848
    $12,964,179
    $7,524,689
    $1,752,722
    Memberships and dues
    $112,073
    $3,508,566
    Other operating expenses
    $12,042,632
    Bowl expenes
    $0
    Total
    $149,458,923

It's not looking good.

Sounds like we can borrow against the future (TITTT) a bit with B1G money so the media share will probably go up in future year a bit. But sure would be nice to have gone in at a full share.
    I believe the number if $10M per year against future numbers in the next window when we're full share members

My understanding is that we've already elected to do so
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Fishpo31 said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that guy forever.

Ticket sales
    $29,198,790
    $0
    Student fees
    $0
    $15,082,998
    $1,148,500
    Contributions
    $28,037,008
    Media rights
    $28,004,249
    NCAA distributions
    $3,492,814
    $271,750
    $8,174,647
    $3,672,058
    $20,179,991
    Sports camps
    $167,545
    $4,080,279
    Other operationg revenue
    $3,674,235
    Football bowl revenues
    $0
    Total
    $145,184,864

Athletic student aid
    $16,091,981
    $3,141,470
    $22,428,675
    $21,440,380
    Severance payments
    $17,762,328
    Recruiting
    $2,490,978
    Team travel
    $8,870,323
    $6,915,974
    Game expenses
    $9,963,884
    $1,517,596
    Sports camps
    $144,625
    Spirit groups
    $785,848
    $12,964,179
    $7,524,689
    $1,752,722
    Memberships and dues
    $112,073
    $3,508,566
    Other operating expenses
    $12,042,632
    Bowl expenes
    $0
    Total
    $149,458,923

It's not looking good.

Uh, the point doesn't stand. Debt financing being 40% of your AD budget is a much different story than it being 8%. You're right that the payment increases to $17.7m once principal repayment kicks in, but we're only talking 11-12% of the budget at that time. And that proportion will of course continue to shrink once the real B1G dollars start coming in.

The stadium debt really isn't that remarkable, and is par for the course for any non-pro sports team that can't use relocation as a tool to extort state dollars to pay for the whole thing. People are too hung up on the whole covid finances setback. Sure, it was a kick in the balls, but as Wayne said, you have to skate where the puck is going. And in about six years we'll be doubling our TV revenue and operating well into the black if we so choose.

A lot can happen in six years, but the department is pretty well positioned.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Fishpo31 said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that guy forever.

Ticket sales
    $29,198,790
    $0
    Student fees
    $0
    $15,082,998
    $1,148,500
    Contributions
    $28,037,008
    Media rights
    $28,004,249
    NCAA distributions
    $3,492,814
    $271,750
    $8,174,647
    $3,672,058
    $20,179,991
    Sports camps
    $167,545
    $4,080,279
    Other operationg revenue
    $3,674,235
    Football bowl revenues
    $0
    Total
    $145,184,864

Athletic student aid
    $16,091,981
    $3,141,470
    $22,428,675
    $21,440,380
    Severance payments
    $17,762,328
    Recruiting
    $2,490,978
    Team travel
    $8,870,323
    $6,915,974
    Game expenses
    $9,963,884
    $1,517,596
    Sports camps
    $144,625
    Spirit groups
    $785,848
    $12,964,179
    $7,524,689
    $1,752,722
    Memberships and dues
    $112,073
    $3,508,566
    Other operating expenses
    $12,042,632
    Bowl expenes
    $0
    Total
    $149,458,923

It's not looking good.

$12M from Bama
    So riddle me this @FireTheJanitor and the rest of the crew...

Clearly, Universities like UW, care enough still about football as the "front porch" to have to deal with all the bullshit of professional college football. And if UW as an institution wants to keep being in the pro sports bidness, why can't they chip in a few bucks to keep the AD from going under as it relates to paying for a "public" asset like Husky Stadium.
    I think our BCP AMC is about to announce just that. Been a lot of rumblings that they are going to take on stadium debt in some capacity. I haven’t been working the donut table at the Bellevue AIDS Foundation breakfasts like @thechatch so wouldn’t claim to have more specific insight into the details.
    They were chocolate croissants…not doughnuts.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,999
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Fishpo31 said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that guy forever.

Ticket sales
    $29,198,790
    $0
    Student fees
    $0
    $15,082,998
    $1,148,500
    Contributions
    $28,037,008
    Media rights
    $28,004,249
    NCAA distributions
    $3,492,814
    $271,750
    $8,174,647
    $3,672,058
    $20,179,991
    Sports camps
    $167,545
    $4,080,279
    Other operationg revenue
    $3,674,235
    Football bowl revenues
    $0
    Total
    $145,184,864

Athletic student aid
    $16,091,981
    $3,141,470
    $22,428,675
    $21,440,380
    Severance payments
    $17,762,328
    Recruiting
    $2,490,978
    Team travel
    $8,870,323
    $6,915,974
    Game expenses
    $9,963,884
    $1,517,596
    Sports camps
    $144,625
    Spirit groups
    $785,848
    $12,964,179
    $7,524,689
    $1,752,722
    Memberships and dues
    $112,073
    $3,508,566
    Other operating expenses
    $12,042,632
    Bowl expenes
    $0
    Total
    $149,458,923

It's not looking good.

It includes $13 million in debt service and other related costs. Though yes, the increase (balloon) can't be ignored.