Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leaked audio of DeBlower’s final team meeting

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 14

Postal91 said:

I KNEW SOMEBODY HAD THAT THING TO LEAK!

Wow, what a mumbling bumbling bitch. 8 minutes that could have been 1, sheesh.

Dude is going to get rekt at Bama.

*Sigh* We hold coaches to a weird standard. We mock them for getting emotional or upset, but we also criticize them if they do nothing but the disingenuous “coach speak”.

But yeah, in corporate America this would’ve been an email followed by a quick meeting with some lackey from HR. Not saying that’s the healthiest way to do it, but this doesn’t seem appropriate either.
    There is plenty of room between emotional crying self centered platitude retard and HR robot. I dont know why you are stuck on defending your cheating ex for sounding like a retard, even chat gpt could have given him a more honest coherent 2 min speech.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Postal91 said:

*Sigh* We hold coaches to a weird standard. We mock them for getting emotional or upset, but we also criticize them if they do nothing but the disingenuous “coach speak”.

But yeah, in corporate America this would’ve been an email followed by a quick meeting with some lackey from HR. Not saying that’s the healthiest way to do it, but this doesn’t seem appropriate either.
    Corporate America doesn't sell a pitch in person in underage kids living rooms telling them to their face how they'll treat their child as their own
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    "Stay the course and keep the faith."

Sadly, he believes his mentor's words are full of shit, since
    he changed his faith and he altered course to Alabama.

Did I really hear those crocodile tears and sniffles? Or were those chuckles by him?

Go 9-3 2 years in a row after Saban and he's gone before the second bowl game.

I kind of hope UW hires Grubb now, just to take away from his offense.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The clapping at the end was disappointing.

Word is Inge got that started so the players just kind of joined in.
    God I would love for Inge to get tapped as Bama DC
    Zero chance
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,297
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

I’m probably in the minority here, but I’m sad this leaked. Some things should stay private, and if I was a coach I would think twice about showing any real emotion or speak to my team in anything besides carefully worded statements moving forward.

I know you are a women with daddy issues so you cant distill this stuff as easily, but, he wasn't speaking with real emotion or saying anything real, he was still lying... hope this helps
    You should be shot.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,533
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

What a weird, whiney little bitch, 9 min speech to a bunch of kids and staff that you just stabbed in the back... So incredibly tone deaf and nonsensical, zero ownership of a decision he was making, "challenging" the upper classmen to hold the team together while nuclear obliterating them,

still lying like it was all crazy the last 24 hours and he had no control or warning, when he was auditioning for the job all year, slow rolling the UW extension on his desk, hiring Sabans agent, interviewing for the job before the championship game...

"once a dawg, always a dawg" DIAFF

I know @RaceBannon is adamant that Defraud is smart...

But listening to this he sounds pretty retarded

No football coach is actually smart. It's a matter of degree
  • Options

Houhusky said:

I’m probably in the minority here, but I’m sad this leaked. Some things should stay private, and if I was a coach I would think twice about showing any real emotion or speak to my team in anything besides carefully worded statements moving forward.

I know you are a women with daddy issues so you cant distill this stuff as easily, but, he wasn't speaking with real emotion or saying anything real, he was still lying... hope this helps
    First off, thank you for your reply. Second of all, fuck you. I happen to have a great relationship with my father.

But to your point about the authenticity of his emotions, it wouldn’t shock me if he was giving an Oscar worthy performance. The man by his actions has already shown to be a liar and shady as fuck.

What I was trying to articulate is if everyone goes through life worried everything is being recorded, you build a culture of nobody feeling safe enough to be authentic. That’s all.
    Good leaders own who they are whether the room is full or completely empty. He is at his job talking to the team about how difficult it was for him to slit their throats...

Its not some leaked tape of his furry sexcapades on a Caribbean island or something.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

First off, thank you for your reply. Second of all, fuck you. I happen to have a great relationship with my father.

But to your point about the authenticity of his emotions, it wouldn’t shock me if he was giving an Oscar worthy performance. The man by his actions has already shown to be a liar and shady as fuck.

What I was trying to articulate is if everyone goes through life worried everything is being recorded, you build a culture of nobody feeling safe enough to be authentic. That’s all.
    Good leaders own who they are whether the room is full or completely empty. He is at his job talking to the team about how difficult it was for him to slit their throats...

Its not some leaked tape of his furry sexcapades on a Caribbean island or something.
    Post those please.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 14
    Houhusky said:

Postal91 said:

There is plenty of room between emotional crying self centered platitude retard and HR robot. I dont know why you are stuck on defending your cheating ex for sounding like a retard, even chat gpt could have given him a more honest coherent 2 min speech.
    My intent in that post was not to defend him. But after rereading my reply I can see where someone can come to that conclusion. And you’re right, there’s whole lot of different ways you can handle these situations without going full on HR robot.(I am curious now to try to prompt ChatGPT to write a speech for a coach leaving to go to another program now and see what it spits out!)

Again, I’m just trying to say this is all fucked up.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,866
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I listened to about three minutes, if that.

He went behind their backs and it sounds like the coach's backs as well. It's often how it plays out. It sucks. Nothing's changed with me, I already despised Alabama and the SEC, because they largely created this kind of environment. I don't really care about the guy now, because he obviously didn't care much about UW and always thought of it as a stepping stone, just like Fresneck State and other stops. Best to move on.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    priapism said:

I kind of hope UW hires Grubb now, just to take away from his offense.

Call me crazy but I'd rather them be exposed against sec defenses/no penix or wr's opposed to getting our shit pushed in with grubb to prove some retarded point because it'd actually make deboer look better
  • Options

Houhusky said:

You should be shot.
    Sorry about your dad
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,297
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 14
    46XiJCAB said:

He honestly sounds like he convinced himself that despite his professed love for uw, he had no choice but to go to Bama.

We've never considered that his wife and kids were taken prisoner and that he truly had no choice. Could you imagine the inner turmoil? This is the story nobody's talking about.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

He honestly sounds like he convinced himself that despite his professed love for uw, he had no choice but to go to Bama.

Just like your wife when she leaves for the gym? We will take your experienced word for it
    Bro, you need immediate psychological help.

Can we get a board intervention for @haie here?